Sign in to follow this  
troutmask

Just Drafted, How'd I Do?

Team in signature below.  I'm generally pleased, especially if the delay of the season helps dice rolls like Sale and Paxton.  Thoughts?

10-Team ROTO Redraft

C J.T. Realmuto

1B Freddie Freeman

2B Jeff McNeil

3B Yoan Moncada

SS Tim Anderson

CI Gio Urshela

MI Starlin Castro

OF Juan Soto, George Springer, Giancarlo Stanton, Luis Robert, Yasiel Puig, Andrew McCutchen, Alex Verdugo

UT Yordan Alvarez

SP Max Scherzer, Chris Paddack, Mike Soroka, Chris Sale, James Paxton

RP Ken Giles, Will Smith, Sean Doolittle, Keone Kela, Brandon Kintzler

I like it a lot. The only critique I have is that your SP is a little thin. Nice work

Urshela and Castro should not be starters in a 10 team league. Stanton is also a major risk, otherwise I like your hitting. 

Your starting pitching is a major issue that can either be great or ruin your season. I don’t like Soroka in Roto due to the strikeouts, Paddack is a prime bust candidate, Scherzer had an ERA over 4 in the second half, Sale and Paxton will either be very good or hurt you due to health. If Scherzer, Sale and Paxton are healthy and pitching as they should you’ll have a great rotation. If not your season is likely over. 

Not a big fan of your relievers but you have depth. The issue is there’s no guarantee Smith becomes a closer and Doolittle, Kela and Kintzler are prime candidates to either lose jobs or get traded at the deadline.