ginocan

Ryan Tannehill 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

My guess is that the experts are seeing this as a Derrick Henry game where Tannehill barely passes in the 2nd half. 

just as they have predicted every titans game to be since week 7 last year...

1 minute ago, cheezor42 said:

just as they have predicted every titans game to be since week 7 last year...

Yep. Although...I do think Henry is due this week. Lol! 

Seeing what Tannehill did Sunday without AJB was very encouraging. Not a lot of volume aside from TDs, but still very solid numbers. 

1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

Seeing what Tannehill did Sunday without AJB was very encouraging. Not a lot of volume aside from TDs, but still very solid numbers. 

Henry and Tanny can both get theirs, just as was the case last year.  Tanny is just hyper efficient which always scares people because volume seems less volatile, but his efficiency has been nothing short of consistent at this point over a huge sample.

12 minutes ago, CanaBuc said:

Him or Minshew this week and ROS? Would you start over Watson this week based on matchups?

Please post those types of questions in the Assistant Coach forum. Ty.

• Thanks 1

I put in a chonky bid for him cause I was completely done with Wentz and didn’t want to miss out. Dude has been killing it since last season and the market still hasn’t caught up yet. 

On 9/13/2020 at 12:35 PM, wahoos1 said:

Agree, love the early schedule I’m on board, at least for this week 😉

42 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Please post those types of questions in the Assistant Coach forum. Ty.

Many people are likely looking at this same decision. It is more of a ranking questionseason long than a wdis question. 

2 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

it seems good games for Henry have made for efficient and fantasy valuable games for Tanny too. Everyone eating when ground game is goin

Edited by BigNicc

Tough week and next doesn't seem like a good week either vs PIT. Anyone dropping for a stream, holding or starting?

Still wait and see with 2 more Tennessee positive covid tests today. But if they manage to play the Bills; Stream worthy or naw? Carr and Goff both played them pretty well the past couple weeks

Less than 50% ownership on Yahoo, and less than 35% on ESPN.

25+ Fantasy points after over two weeks off. Very underrated in Fantasy and I think everyone has forgotten how great he was last season as a FA pickup. As a Dak owner looking for a replacement and not wanting to use my Waiver (or spend FAAB if I had), I may have found my guy. TITAN UP

• Like 1

This OC for Titans is great...Hope the Texans consider him for their HC position. Tannihill is throwing to wide open receivers

1 minute ago, mar1kle said:

This OC for Titans is great...Hope the Texans consider him for their HC position. Tannihill is throwing to wide open receivers

You should thank Henry and all the stacked boxes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FMIII said:

Less than 50% ownership on Yahoo, and less than 35% on ESPN.

25+ Fantasy points after over two weeks off. Very underrated in Fantasy and I think everyone has forgotten how great he was last season as a FA pickup. As a Dak owner looking for a replacement and not wanting to use my Waiver (or spend FAAB if I had), I may have found my guy. TITAN UP

Did the same exact thing under the same circumstances. Hoping for consistent performances to make up for the loss of Dak. Not expecting any 35+ point blowups but if I can get 20-25 points most weeks I’d be thrilled 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NinerLifer said:

Did the same exact thing under the same circumstances. Hoping for consistent performances to make up for the loss of Dak. Not expecting any 35+ point blowups but if I can get 20-25 points most weeks I’d be thrilled 

And the rush yards!

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 8:40 PM, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Absolutely agree. I did my first 2 QB league this yr and got Tannehill in the 14th round. It’s mind blowing how slept on he is. He’ll get around 30 passing TDs, 5 rushing TDs, 4,000+ passing yards. He’s a top 12 fantasy QB easily. 

By far the best QBR last yr for an entire 10 game stretch (top 5 fantasy production too). That was coming off major injury and into a new system. Excited for Tannehill 

Through 4 weeks he’s on pace for almost exactly 4,000 yards passing, 36 passing TDs, 4 rushing TDs. 

• Like 2

I'm all in on this Titans offense this season. I never imagined I'd feel this way a year ago.

• Like 1

He had a good game for sure, but lets slow down a bit. He was gifted two possessions starting in the opponents red zone. Also, the run in for the TD is not happening most games. Just saw he had less than 200 passing yards too.... That being said, he will consistently stay in the 18-25 point range which is good for most people who waited on QB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FantasyGOAT said:

He had a good game for sure, but lets slow down a bit. He was gifted two possessions starting in the opponents red zone. Also, the run in for the TD is not happening most games. Just saw he had less than 200 passing yards too.... That being said, he will consistently stay in the 18-25 point range which is good for most people who waited on QB.

Good output when missing his #2 and #3 WRs.

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Good output when missing his #2 and #3 WRs.

No doubt. His schedule is not that enticing to me, but things can only get better as more of the starting offensive pieces are added back.

I'm keeping that same energy for Brady 🙏

• Like 1

Houston's pass defense:

• 9 TD, 0 INT - the only team in the NFL without an INT
  • 69% completion rate
  • 108.8 QB rating, 3rd worst in the NFL

giddy.jpg.9fe5701bb5b6c25881944dff04dae5ed.jpg

1 hour ago, Nap Time said:

Houston's pass defense:

• 9 TD, 0 INT - the only team in the NFL without an INT
  • 69% completion rate
  • 108.8 QB rating, 3rd worst in the NFL

giddy.jpg.9fe5701bb5b6c25881944dff04dae5ed.jpg

Lost bernardrick mckinney to injury

• Thanks 1

I hope there are no doubters left. There shouldn’t be.  Offseason all we heard was regression this fluke that.  Looking silly.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

I hope there are no doubters left. There shouldn’t be.  Offseason all we heard was regression this fluke that.  Looking silly.

Ryan Tannethrill back at it again.

Honestly I might try to trade Russel Wilson for an upgrade at this point.

4 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

Ryan Tannethrill back at it again.

Honestly I might try to trade Russel Wilson for an upgrade at this point.

Tired of seeing those Tannehill 30 burgers on your bench?

As long as the defense stacks the box against Henry then Tannehill will feast. 

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Tired of seeing those Tannehill 30 burgers on your bench?

As long as the defense stacks the box against Henry then Tannehill will feast. 

Seahawks bye week so this cat erupted in my starting lineup.

The Tannehill + AJ Brown stack is unstoppable. It was last year and nothing has changed.