FlashGordon401

Devonta Freeman 2020 Outlook

Outside a very deep league I can't see anywhere Freeman could go and be fantasy relevant. I mean maybe if he goes to Philly and Sanders is out another week you might be able to use Freeman in week 2.  But he is washed up and would be at best a #2 or #3 back pretty much anywhere.  Indy is not going to make him more than a 3rd back if he comes in.

I hope this guy signs somrewhere. Hopefully someone in my league is dumb enough to spend a high waiver claim on him

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, KennyWoo said:

Outside a very deep league I can't see anywhere Freeman could go and be fantasy relevant. I mean maybe if he goes to Philly and Sanders is out another week you might be able to use Freeman in week 2.  But he is washed up and would be at best a #2 or #3 back pretty much anywhere.  Indy is not going to make him more than a 3rd back if he comes in.

20 team league...Holding steadfast...Hurts but all positions are bare on the ww

13 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

This would not be ideal unless Sanders was hurt

Definitely not ideal. Crappy OL + Sanders obviously. I’d rather a more unsettled situation.

Just now, smeeze said:

Definitely not ideal. Crappy OL + Sanders obviously. I’d rather a more unsettled situation.

all this means is that if he signs the eagles are going right back to the rb circus they have always been...miles owners better be praying he doesnt sign

1 minute ago, Power-O said:

all this means is that if he signs the eagles are going right back to the rb circus they have always been...miles owners better be praying he doesnt sign

Can’t say I remotely care about Miles Sanders but sure. More interested how it would affect Freeman.

Just now, smeeze said:

Can’t say I remotely care about Miles Sanders but sure. More interested how it would affect Freeman.

well he will probably have flex appeal...its not ideal for freeman owners either

Just now, c_dilip said:

Visiting doesn’t mean contract.

no but he had 4 bidders and went here first...good chance he signs

This RW blurb makes reference to him changing agents. Wonder it that was part of the reason why he hadn't already signed with a team during the off-season? 

• Free agent Devonta Freeman is visiting with the Eagles on Friday.

It's the first time we've heard from Freeman since he left the Jaguars' facilities without a contract prior to Week 1. Miles Sanders was a full participant in practice throughout the week, so this is likely nothing more than the team doing its due diligence for potential depth. Freeman's visits have increased since shedding his former representation for Drew Rosenhaus.

RELATED: 
    Sep 18, 2020, 4:41 PM ET

•  

Sitting on my bench.

PLEASE GO TO THE GIANTS!!!

PLEASE GO TO THE GIANTS!!!

PLEASE GO TO THE GIANTS!!!!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Moveless said:

Really makes a ton of sense for the Giants to atleast work him out. Wayne Gallman isn't it. 

He's worked out for several teams now.  Still unsigned.

I guess he's waiting for an injury and where he can be a starter.  So sure, maybe Giants are it.  But there's no way they're going to pay him the $4M he turned down in Seattle.  It will be interesting to see if he really wants to play or if it's because of the money.  My sense was that he turned Seattle down because he wasn't happy with the dollars, but maybe he didn't want to be joining a team where he would be the backup.  Which is silly considering he was trash last year.

He’s gotta be heading to NYG now..... 

Worth a stash?? I (potentially) lost Saquon for the season now....

If you need Freeman to save your team might as well start draft prep for next season.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, ponchsox said:

If you need Freeman to save your team might as well start draft prep for next season.

He put up 30+ in the fantasy finals last year, I know cause he did it against me.

Scoff if you like but it just shows you don't comprehend fantasy football