Rotoworld.com Forums

Devonta Freeman 2020 Outlook

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, amazing how every veteran who lingers out there takes less money for a better opportunity, per their agent.  That's so weird

I mean, I think he'll amount to nothing more than maybe an RB3. But it's been like 5 days of him on the team and they were heavy underdogs. He's a hold if you picked him up (for now). 

Ya fella, I remember how long it took Drake to learn Arizona's playbook... took him weeks before he was any good  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, GeneralTsou said:

Hopefully he signs with a team this week due to RB injuries.  Thinking Colts or Jets maybe?

Neither make him worth picking up.

He needs to go to at least a decent offensive team with zero RB talent. The Jaguars are probably the best option right now. An injury would be his best bet...

7 minutes ago, whitekenyan24 said:

You don't think Indy, Phlly, Jacksonville, and NYJ wouldn't atleast be kicking the tires? I think 4 teams sounds pretty reasonable. Even add Houston depending on how bad Duke is hurt.

Jax already said they are out

I just would like him to go somewhere he'll get some good work. My leagues weird and we can't pick up people after we draft until the first add drop off the year. So I've been stuck with him. If he doesn't sign by tomorrow night I'll have to cut him. I'm not gonna miss out on FAs for being hopeful. If I can get a good situation I may keep him if he signs tomorrow. 

8 hours ago, whitekenyan24 said:

You don't think Indy, Phlly, Jacksonville, and NYJ wouldn't atleast be kicking the tires? I think 4 teams sounds pretty reasonable. Even add Houston depending on how bad Duke is hurt.

Jacksonville has already kicked the tires, and nothing happened. 

Freeman is washed up as he shown in his last couple years in Atlanta then the situation would have to be perfect for him to have any value at all. Most likely scenario is you get an aging RB in a rotation somewhere. Easy drop unless he signs somewhere good before waivers.

• Like 1