DerrickHenrysCleats

Will Fuller 2020 Outlook

i didnt see the play, but why are they running gimmick running plays to their most fragile player?

31 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

Hate to say i toad a so but i f***in a toad a so

None of our business if you fvck toads bro. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

Hate to say i toad a so but i f***in a toad a so

Someone had a couple drinks today

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, herschel said:

i didnt see the play, but why are they running gimmick running plays to their most fragile player?

Their top three receivers are Cook, Fuller and Cobb. All they have are fragile guys and Stills. 

3 guarantees in life.

death, taxes, and will fuller hamstring injuries.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, fujishig said:

Their top three receivers are Cook, Fuller and Cobb. All they have are fragile guys and Stills. 

.... don't forget KeeKee Cutie Pie

1 hour ago, herschel said:

Is that overrated hack obrien really designing run plays for fuller? wtf is this guy thinking. jfc

Started fuller over James Robinson. Never again. 

the “he’s getting hopkins workload” doesn’t matter if he’s not Hopkins good. 

1 minute ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

That trailer park boys reference went over everyone's heads i guess 

tenor.gif?itemid=15672316

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I had a bad feeling about him this week in my league I own him so I opted to flex Nimrod Hines instead... Yeah. 😧

6 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

I had a bad feeling about him this week in my league I own him so I opted to flex Nimrod Hines instead... Yeah. 😧

LMAO - we should probably spend less time posting about this stuff and do something else that is productive with our time...

Anyways, what are we doing with him? With full practices we trusting at Pittsburgh? They are getting burned on the outside from what I can tell...and I know the 0 hurts. I don't know how he doesn't get targeted tbh..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

LMAO - we should probably spend less time posting about this stuff and do something else that is productive with our time...

Anyways, what are we doing with him? With full practices we trusting at Pittsburgh? They are getting burned on the outside from what I can tell...and I know the 0 hurts. I don't know how he doesn't get targeted tbh..

If he's not limited in practice I think you can roll him out. If you have a better option, not sure who I would consider a better option at this point, I'd go for it. I think Watson may be running for his life next week. 

Lol at me starting Fuller over Parker bc Parker was fighting a hamstring injury.   

Crazy that they play Pittsburgh next.   KC, Balt, Pitt to start the season?   Might be a reason to buy low on some Texans if Pitt's D shows up in week 3.   

• Like 4

I expected a poor game, was hoping for decent. 

Didn't figure 0.

Baltimore is a great defense with real strong corners, so not entirely surprising. 

My bigger concern is that Watson has played like crap for 2 games in a row now.

And he's likely to play badly next week too.

If Watson doesn't blow up week 4 against Minnesota, I'm going to be very concerned. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, herschel said:

Because Bill O'Brien is a moron. Shocking how that douche is still the coach

50 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

I expected a poor game, was hoping for decent. 

Didn't figure 0.

Baltimore is a great defense with real strong corners, so not entirely surprising. 

My bigger concern is that Watson has played like crap for 2 games in a row now.

And he's likely to play badly next week too.

If Watson doesn't blow up week 4 against Minnesota, I'm going to be very concerned. 

Watson schedule starting in Week 4 is looking good...this is as brutal a 3 game stretch as one can imagine. I don't know what happened today- Peters made a crazy play on a nice dime. Someone needs to emerge from this offense- the really need to get Akins involved and DJ on the perimeter...

Everytime I look at my loss this week, and his ECR rankings this week, and just feeling good about him, to just seeing a flat out 0 and him being a huge reason why I lost this week, makes me honestly just want to rage drop him. How do people get over this disappointment? 

7 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Everytime I look at my loss this week, and his ECR rankings this week, and just feeling good about him, to just seeing a flat out 0 and him being a huge reason why I lost this week, makes me honestly just want to rage drop him. How do people get over this disappointment? 

I vape Tidepods.  

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He's a drop.

23 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

One word.

Xanax

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1