DerrickHenrysCleats

Will Fuller 2020 Outlook

13 hours ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Fantasy football isn't the game to get emotional about. Gonna cause you to make a lot of dumb decisions. This wasn't his week, better weeks ahead. **** happens. Still the WR1 in this offense IMO.

i would trade him straight up for cooks if i got the trade offer. 

• Thanks 1

I was getting cute rotating him in and out with Robert Woods. He can sit on the pine till we see something to hold onto

By now shouldn't there be an injury announcement if there was one to mention?

You might as well drop the guy. Not saying the talent is there, because it is. 

Its just that will fuller is a one trick pony. Every single year he is riddled with injuries and going on ir mid season. It happens literally every single year. Trade or drop him while you can

• Thanks 1

I am hoping he was just cramping up and it was not some strain. I still believe he can have a monster year. 

Will, that was one pitiful showing. You let down us fantasy owners throwing up a big FAT ZERO 

sky is blue. will fuller made a fool out of you (and me). 🤡

he's gonna go off on our bench one game for 200 yards 3 tds. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, brosephd said:

sky is blue. will fuller made a fool out of you (and me). 🤡

he's gonna go off on our bench one game for 200 yards 3 tds. 

They still haven't flat out said Fuller was hurt and the coach isn't even being very specific. Although Watson did call him out on him just needing to keep doing what he's doing and stay on the field because the offense is better with him.

Sigh- tough week 2 loss 

20 hours ago, D4kAtt4ck said:

He's a drop.

He is a add

Im dropping him when something good comes available, hard to start a guy who gets hurt lining up. Let someone else deal with him. Not dropping straight out unless i see him on injury report.

BoB press conference yesterday:

Q: Can you share with us what’s going on with Will Fuller and why he was limited yesterday?

I really don’t know. Look, he was in the passing game and relative to health, I’ll see what happens today when he comes in for treatment. We have to do a better job of getting him the ball, and it just didn’t happen yesterday.

So he's not hurt??

15 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

BoB press conference yesterday:

Q: Can you share with us what’s going on with Will Fuller and why he was limited yesterday?

I really don’t know. Look, he was in the passing game and relative to health, I’ll see what happens today when he comes in for treatment. We have to do a better job of getting him the ball, and it just didn’t happen yesterday.

So he's not hurt??

If he's not hurt and they are going to work on getting him the ball, that's a good thing. Still, BoB is the coach so next update will probably have Fuller out for the season. 

• Like 1

sitting here tuesday afternoon and still no sign of what the deal is/was 

obvious bench this week but wtf? 

1 minute ago, midlip said:

sitting here tuesday afternoon and still no sign of what the deal is/was 

obvious bench this week but wtf? 

If he's healthy I think this week is a better play. Pittsburgh is getting lit up by WRS in the first two weeks. One week is nothing really. Two weeks is a trend- they are looking suspect on the back-end, which Watson can evade enough pressure to make some downfield plays. Texans are desperate...but I need to see Fuller full practice. 

If he's healthy, you play him.  You drafted him knowing about the risk.  The moment you bench him (healthy), he'll pop for 30 pts.

• Like 4

I hate Bill OBrien's bs shenanigans. I hate Fuller's injury history and his tendency to not be injured right up until it's the middle of the 1st quarter and they show trainers working on his leg because...warm-ups or something? I hate that i messed up my draft when it came to WRs and ended up having to depend on this guy. This guy is the captain of the "if only" team right now. I don't like anything about this situation and am not surprised by it. All season he's going to be coin flip that every once in a while comes up "WR1 numbers!" but often comes up "only played 2 quarters and gave you 3 points". blech.

I sold him for Jared Cook this morning (Have had crappy TE luck so far)

The reality is he has too many things working against him. I understand the first two matchups haven’t been great, but that offensive playcalling is “Ask Madden” level. Watson hasn’t been sacked 20 times already because he’s so athletic and can escape pressure at times. Oh and the obvious fact that he’s made of glass and is already dealing with a balky hamstring.

I don’t recommend any shares of this team moving forward if possible. 

Edited by TwoCan Sam

26 minutes ago, TwoCan Sam said:

I sold him for Jared Cook this morning (Have had crappy TE luck so far)

The reality is he has too many things working against him. I understand the first two matchups haven’t been great, but that offensive playcalling is “Ask Madden” level. Watson hasn’t been sacked 20 times already because he’s so athletic and can escape pressure at times. Oh and the obvious fact that he’s made of glass and is already dealing with a balky hamstring.

I don’t recommend any shares of this team moving forward if possible. 

Playing top 10 defenses will do that, with all new pieces on offense trying to find the right balance to gel on a shortened off-season.

I have confidence that after this week, Watson will figure it out. He's too good, albeit being shackled by his coach.

His division is juicy-ish. Jags Titans were 65 total points last week. Colts Jags almost 50 combined points week 1. 

I think the buy-low window for Watson is right now. I think he'll have 16-20 points vs steelers, considering Daniel Jones and Jeff Driskel have averaged 17-18 vs them lol

If anything, don't play any of your players against the Ravens. They bleed clock and have a dominant defense.

• Like 1