DerrickHenrysCleats

Will Fuller 2020 Outlook

10 hours ago, Evincar said:

League winner loser

Yeah. that 8th round pick lost me my league!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Will Fuller and Robby Anderson have one thing in common. One trick phony.

Not anymore....left Adam Gase- now unleashed. He's the Co WR1 on the team season-long. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

If he's cleared, I'm playing him.  

I live and die on this roller coaster!

I'm more afraid of Baltimore than Pittsburgh this year. Pittsburgh is giving up points and play at a faster pace. Baltimore allows probably the least plays in the league with running all the time and then their defense is set up to tee off- a great formula if you can't stop Lamar.

Means the offense has no room for mistakes or three and outs. Watson failed, but still had 280 yards with his ancillary pieces. Probably speaks to his greatness.

I think Fuller is a fine flex option if full practicing. Just hope Watson can see him as he's evading pass rush. 

• Like 1

Will this guy ever stay healthy? I had such high hopes for Fuller. Even though he's the #1 receiver on the team, its becoming hard to roster him when the likes of Cole / Gage / Scantling are on the WW.

Still holding, but man is the future bleak for him.

16 minutes ago, Juke said:

Will this guy ever stay healthy? I had such high hopes for Fuller. Even though he's the #1 receiver on the team, its becoming hard to roster him when the likes of Cole / Gage / Scantling are on the WW.

You'd drop him for ancillary WR3 pieces? If your team is in shambles sure lol 

• Like 2

Guys while the zero was infuriating.. it doesn't appear that he has suffered a serious injury (yet).

He is still the alpha dog in an offense ran by an elite QB.

Cole and MVS won't be better than him ROS. Gage maybe with Julio hamstrung

Sounds like he's a go...maybe?  Anyone familiar with Bill O'Brien coachspeak care to translate?

“I think Duke is day to day,” O’Brien said. “I feel good about where Will is at. I’d say Duke is day to day.”

https://texanswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/23/texans-like-will-fuller-health-wise-unsure-duke-johnson/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Sounds like he's a go...maybe?  Anyone familiar with Bill O'Brien coachspeak care to translate?

BoB said that the Nuk trade helped their team. I will never believe a word this man says.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

Guys while the zero was infuriating.. it doesn't appear that he has suffered a serious injury (yet).

Alpha dogs don’t get ZERO targets in a game. Cooks looked really good this last week so there may not be a clear 1 all year in this offense. The Cooks signing & Fuller’s fragility are why I avoided Fuller this year. Good luck riding this roller coaster

56 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

Cole and MVS won't be better than him ROS. Gage maybe with Julio hamstrung

Cole and MVS are nowhere near the tier of Fuller.

If healthy you got to start Fuller, even in a tough matchup. Who better do you have to plug in as your 3rd WR or Flex.

Someone who can single handedly win your matchup that given week.

We know his floor is 0 but his ceiling is a 30 burger.   

Just sucks he dropped a donut last week, but even if he gave you 4 points. Not much of a difference honestly

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Alpha dogs don’t get ZERO targets in a game. Cooks looked really good this last week so there may not be a clear 1 all year in this offense. The Cooks signing & Fuller’s fragility are why I avoided Fuller this year. Good luck riding this roller coaster

It's always been a roller coaster. Just never seen him put up a dud such as this.

Played most the game and got 0 targets. 

Going to give him a pass on that one, but he's on a super short leash. Unless it's injury related of course 

6 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Cole and MVS are nowhere near the tier of Fuller.

If healthy you got to start Fuller, even in a tough matchup. Who better do you have to plug in as your 3rd WR or Flex.

Someone who can single handedly win your matchup that week.

We know his floor is 0 but his ceiling is a 30 burger.   

Just sucks he dropped a donut last week, but even if he gave you 4 points. Not much of a difference honestly

I had him for 2 seasons and moved on. He'll lose you a lot more weeks than he'll win. I wish him the best, but he ain't for me.

14 minutes ago, Dark Kn19ht said:

I had him for 2 seasons and moved on. He'll lose you a lot more weeks than he'll win. I wish him the best, but he ain't for me.

If your Flex player loses you the week. You've got bigger problems.

It's not like this is your WR1 DeAndre Hopkins for example, putting up a dud. 

But I agree he's not for everyone. Theres definitely high's and low's with owning him. 

I want to see full practices W-F before I start this chump again. And PIT isn't exactly a great matchup.

Otherwise going with C. Davis who faces a MN secondary that is suddenly god awful.

2 hours ago, Juke said:

Stop it man.  You can have these conversations / debates in 2018.  That ship has sailed now though man.  You gotta either see what he is or you never will at this point.

YOU CAN NOT DRAFT WILL FULLER WITH SEASON LONG HOPES.

He is a per game threat.  And yeah, Week 2 just happened and he screwed us.

but if he's healthy he's got all the potential scoring of those guys taken in the top 20 picks, and you grabbed him in the 80s or whatever it was.

But unlike those guys in the top 20 picks, they might do it all season long.  With Fuller, most of us realists are hoping he be cleared healthy before the game and we plug him in and he rips off 20+ fantasy points or he's out before the game and we bench him and put in some loser like you mentioned on those weeks.

Stop asking about his health though, most of us have known since end of 18 that wasn't a thing anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

But unlike those guys in the top 20 picks, they might do it all season long.  With Fuller, most of us realists are hoping he be cleared healthy before the game and we plug him in and he rips off 20+ fantasy points or he's out before the game and we bench him and put in some loser like you mentioned on those weeks, or he goes out early during the game and we're fuked.

Stop asking about his health though, most of us have known since end of 18 that it is always a thing with him.

My hope is they sit Fuller out for this game.  After last weeks dud I won't dare start him against Pitt if his health is questionable.  Would rather see him rest than rush to play in a bad matchup

EVERY TIME i see a game like week one i slap myself for not drafting him when he was sitting there in the 6th, then 7th ... 

EVERY TIME i see a game like week two i pat myself on the back for taking the Kareem Hunts or Kyler Murrays instead ...

• Like 1