DerrickHenrysCleats

Will Fuller 2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

He did just enough to tempt us into playing him next week...who's rolling him out there against Minnesota in week 4 with confidence? It gets tough when you have to start making the decision between a more boring, steadier option, or plugging in Fuller and hoping for the big (and healthy) game.  [...] It's hard to bench this guy when he has a good matchup and is healthy...so where are people ranking him going into week 4? In other words, what tier of players are you benching him for? Trying to figure out where the line is between wishful thinking and making the smarter play.

He's faced some pretty solid defenses for the first 3 weeks. Minny is the first really good matchup he's had all season. I'm starting with absolutely no confidence he won't get injured.

He's back in my line-up - I apologize in advance. Having said that I also might be looking to trade for this guy as some owners are a getting a little jumpy again. It's risky but as people said the schedule starts to look a little better and this might be the lowest buy opportunity if he stays healthy.

15 minutes ago, humanpuck said:

I'm likely going to roll him out over McLaurin.

He might be off this week...

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the league notified the Titans, Steelers, Vikings, and Texans that it may be forced to reschedule both contests for Week 4.

3 minutes ago, beerfish said:

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the league notified the Titans, Steelers, Vikings, and Texans that it may be forced to reschedule both contests for Week 4.

greeeat...smart move, but greeeeeeat

Edited by humanpuck

He's an auto play this week and led the team in snaps last week....sounds like his injury scare wasn't an injury at all. The Ravens straight up destroyed him. 

1 hour ago, beerfish said:

How does this work for fantasy though? Have byes to deal with on top of this 💩, it is going to be a fun rest of the season.

Edited by FitzMagic

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Fuller is a WR1 over the next month. Really really hope the Texans play this weekend. 

Well so far they have not had any positive results for the Vikings. I think we should be good for this week. Let's dominate our opponents this week!

• Like 1

I have never dated a stripper and felt those emotional rollercoasters but I have owned Will Fuller and I feel like I could relate well with a man that has dated many strippers and been down that road. Like I can speak to them on the same level and find common ground. 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

I have never dated a stripper and felt those emotional rollercoasters but I have owned Will Fuller and I feel like I could relate well with a man that has dated many strippers and been down that road. Like I can speak to them on the same level and find common ground. 

As one that's done both...I approve this message 😂

Classic Will Fuller 8/145/1 incoming

• Like 1

This Foo is always injured.  He's the new Austin Collie.

I should have just stayed away.  But read the quote from Watson in the preseason talking about how Fuller was going to ball this year.  SMH.

I'm guessing (...hoping? 100% optimistically speculating?) they're taking precautions with Fuller and using his past hammy problems as an excuse to limit him in practice.  He could tell them "I felt a fly run into the back of my leg" and the medical staff is gonna say "OMG, SIT THE F DOWN AND REST YOUR HAMMY, WILL!!!"  Then boom, on the injury report.

Well there’s a good chance we’re screwed here... For the sake of being optimistic, it’s at least encouraging that he was limited and not a DNP. You have to assume that he would have been slapped with a DNP if this is a hammy injury that could threaten his availability this weekend. I’ll be holding my breath for tomorrow’s practice report. 

6 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

Well there’s a good chance we’re screwed here... For the sake of being optimistic, it’s at least encouraging that he was limited and not a DNP. You have to assume that he would have been slapped with a DNP if this is a hammy injury that could threaten his availability this weekend. I’ll be holding my breath for tomorrow’s practice report. 

Before this news I was 100% throwing him into my lineup without any second thoughts...this makes me a little more cautious and willing to go with a "safer" option that is ranked either right around him or slightly higher. If you don't have many equivalent options then he's probably still worth a roll of the dice if he's suiting up...but I think if you have someone with a similar projection then this might be the tiebreaker to go the other direction.

They're probably just managing his reps. We'll see what he does tomorrow.

• Like 1

I keep flip flopping between him and Woods but this is too much for this 0-3 manager to bear... will bench him in this absolute blow up spot *sniffle*