DerrickHenrysCleats

Will Fuller 2020 Outlook

Whats this? The 62526725th player that has had a hamstring injury this year so far? Good lord.....

2 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

I keep flip flopping between him and Woods but this is too much for this 0-3 manager to bear... will bench him in this absolute blow up spot *sniffle*

Well if he’s back to “full” tomorrow I think we can assume that they’re just managing his reps

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Whats this? The 62526725th player that has had a hamstring injury this year so far? Good lord.....

“This is the 62526725th hamstring injury will fuller has had since he was born”, fixed it for you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, FinsUp24 said:

Well if he’s back to “full” tomorrow I think we can assume that they’re just managing his reps

This. Happens all the time. Not saying Fuller isn't injury prone.

But they probably just want to play it safe with him.

The Raiders didn't practice Waller and Jacobs for the first two days last week. It's just strategy sometimes

Edited by hangin n wangin

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Whats this? Fuller's 62526725th hamstring injury this year so far? Good lord.....

EFA

Edit: I see this has already been done, slow me

Edited by banana

5 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

This. Happens all the time. Not saying Fuller isn't injury prone.

But they probably just want to play it safe with him.

The Raiders didn't practice Waller and Jacobs for the first two days last week. It's just strategy sometimes

The difference between this and Jacobs/Waller last week is that Fuller practiced yesterday in full.  Jacobs/Waller rested to start the week then ramped up practices.  It's not a good sign when someone pops up on the injury report mid-week. 

20 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

I keep flip flopping between him and Woods but this is too much for this 0-3 manager to bear... will bench him in this absolute blow up spot *sniffle*

Same decision as you...if Fuller practices in full tomorrow then I'm comfortable rolling him out there. If not, I don't have the nerve to trust him in my lineup when he's not 100%. Based on his hamstring injury history, if there's any doubt about it going into a game...proceed with caution.

16 minutes ago, Brye said:

“This is the 62526725th hamstring injury will fuller has had since he was born”, fixed it for you 

“This is the 62526725th hamstring injury will fuller has had in his 4+ year NFL career” ......fixed it for you 

NEVER.

DRAFTING.

AGAIN.

Last week you bench him. TD.

This week with the absolute sweetest matchup you can ask for...after playing a full game last week...I bet he's out.

Maddening.

Probably should go pick up Cobb who will produce if Fuller is out in this matchup.

13 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

NEVER.

DRAFTING.

AGAIN.

Last week you bench him. TD.

This week with the absolute sweetest matchup you can ask for...after playing a full game last week...I bet he's out.

Maddening.

Probably should go pick up Cobb who will produce if Fuller is out in this matchup.

Yeah, I traded him away and didn't feel super great about it, but kept telling myself the positive is not having to worry about this stuff. Immediately it came to pass.

You're better off just playing him every week you can and taking your lumps. He'll be a game-winner every once in a while. I just couldn't deal with the weekly hassle and headaches.

This guys hamstrings must be like thin rubber bands. This guy should be doing 100 Romanian dead lifts daily.

Posted (edited)

A lot of freaking out over nothing. We have literally no information right now besides he was limited. About as bad as the 0 target game. 

Cool your jets could easily just be maintenance so he could get back to 100%.

Other thing here is the Texans schedule has been brutal so far Chiefs (underrated defense this season), BAL, Steelers. All will probably end up top 10 units.

He's gonna eat when this schedule lightens up.

Edited by Dirtywater97
  • Like 1

So...who's gonna dip their hands in the cookie jar this week? Seems tempting to fire him up...

• Thanks 1

Get as many pts as you can from this guy before the inevitable weekly questionable tag.

1 minute ago, GoPackGo23 said:

So...who's gonna dip their hands in the cookie jar this week? Seems tempting to fire him up...

I trust Bill O'Brien and Will Fuller as far as I can throw them.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I’m unscrewing the lid, lifting the jar over my head, and raining cookies in my face. It’s Fuller SZN

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Fuller rollercoaster.... I should get off but I don't know how to quit dude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jubanton said:

The Fuller rollercoaster.... I should get off but I don't know how to quit dude.

Will Fuller owners every week:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Here we go again. What it is, what it was, what it could be.

That week winning upside ... we all want a piece.