DerrickHenrysCleats

Will Fuller 2020 Outlook

Alright, i'll take one share.  Not the end of the world as a WR3 if he busts.   

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Alright, i'll take one share.  Not the end of the world as a WR3 if he busts.   

In the half-point PPR drafts that I've done, he's typically going in round 8 and even early round 9 in a couple of others.  If he can stay healthy (huge if, I know), he can be a big-time steal and the risk is minimal taking him around there to be your 3rd or 4th wr.

Edited by sjm76

5 hours ago, sjm76 said:

In the half-point PPR drafts that I've done, he's typically going in round 8 and even early round 9 in a couple of others.  If he can stay healthy (huge if, I know), he can be a big-time steal and the risk is minimal taking him around there to be your 3rd or 4th wr.

I wouldnt mind him as a WR4/5 but nothing more than that.

Insta-draft if you can draft 7th round and beyond.

Wish I could quit this guy but the upside in undeniable IF healthy.  Great chance he misses games but I will be looking to draft him at this price at the off chance he stays healthy.

For his cost he is a boom or bust wr3 which is totally fine. The upside is worth the cost imo. Top 12 weekly wr is within his range of outcomes.i would take him over someone like diontae johnson and reagor(while i like both of them as well just to be clear but i would hope i get one of them a round later).

I try to start all my drafts rb rb and sometimes rb rb rb and grab j taylor or gurley in round 3. 

5 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

For his cost he is a boom or bust wr3 which is totally fine. The upside is worth the cost imo. Top 12 weekly wr is within his range of outcomes.i would take him over someone like diontae johnson and reagor(while i like both of them as well just to be clear but i would hope i get one of them a round later).

I try to start all my drafts rb rb and sometimes rb rb rb and grab j taylor or gurley in round 3. 

This.  I was even able to get Fuller as my wr4 in a couple of drafts I did.  If he stays healthy (big if), I think he will be at worst a wr2.  If he gets injured yet again and misses multiple games, it isn't like you spent a high pick on him.

On 8/24/2020 at 9:34 AM, sjm76 said:

This.  I was even able to get Fuller as my wr4 in a couple of drafts I did.  If he stays healthy (big if), I think he will be at worst a wr2.  If he gets injured yet again and misses multiple games, it isn't like you spent a high pick on him.

Most importantly, there’s going to be someone else you put in your lineup, he’s not giving your a zero. 

I just took Cooks two round later...that way even if Fuller misses games, I have Houston's WR1 every week. If you have both guys, I believe you are getting a weekly WR2 with upside. I'm on board!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I just took Cooks two round later...that way even if Fuller misses games, I have Houston's WR1 every week. If you have both guys, I believe you are getting a weekly WR2 with upside. I'm on board!

What if their wr1 ends up being Kenny Stills?

• Haha 1

Then he would’ve been more of a factor last year. Not saying chemistry shouldn’t  improve with time but I think we know what Kenny stills is at this point. He’s willie Snead but he plays outside instead of the slot.

I can see this guy being a low end WR1. He has all the tools and script, he just needs to stay healthy. A big “if” but at the same time plausible. 

I got him for 5 dollars in a 10 team auction tonight as my wr4. I so love his auction cost even more than his redraft cost. 

• Like 2

How do people see Fuller and Cooks playing out? Who is the WR to own?

Something also isn’t adding up. People are drafting Fuller and Cooks as WR3’s. Yet Watson is still going as a top 5 QB. If Watson finishes as a top 5 QB, wouldn’t Fuller and Cooks both at least be WR2’s?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

Something also isn’t adding up. People are drafting Fuller and Cooks as WR3’s. Yet Watson is still going as a top 5 QB. If Watson finishes as a top 5 QB, wouldn’t Fuller and Cooks both at least be WR2’s?

Watson top 5 fantasy QB stat because of his rushing(top 4 in total rushing yds among QB and tied for 2nd in rushing TDs(7)), he was top 12 in passing yds/TDs. 

I'm in again. Houston underdogs -10 at Chiefs next week...Fuller put up 90 yards in the playoffs. He probably needs to be in the lineup next week.

I paid $8 in an auction for him...with top-10 WR upside...albeit crazy downside. 

10 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

Don't rule out Stills, Akins, David Johnson, and Cobb getting increased exposure to the ball this year. Watson is as efficient as it comes- he will make it work with ancillary options. I think Cooks is going to bust this year due to being a deep threat on a new team, with limited off-season. Cobb is at least a slot-receiver being asked to run easy routes.

Fuller's the one to own.

10 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

Its Fuller's injury history. He would be ranking as a WR1 or in the very least WR2 if not for that. Right now Cooks has more flags than Fuller. Fuller looks good and spent time in the summer working on mechanics in a bid to stay healthy.

On 9/1/2020 at 11:24 AM, Spyplane said:

Its Fuller's injury history. He would be ranking as a WR1 or in the very least WR2 if not for that. Right now Cooks has more flags than Fuller. Fuller looks good and spent time in the summer working on mechanics in a bid to stay healthy.

Hopefully he works on trying to his score his first TD past October 29.

On 8/31/2020 at 11:58 PM, isuckatdfs said:

I got him for 5 dollars in a 10 team auction tonight as my wr4. I so love his auction cost even more than his redraft cost. 

On 9/1/2020 at 11:12 AM, PlayTheWaivers said:

I'm in again. Houston underdogs -10 at Chiefs next week...Fuller put up 90 yards in the playoffs. He probably needs to be in the lineup next week.

I paid $8 in an auction for him...with top-10 WR upside...albeit crazy downside. 

His auction price was similar in my auction as well. I got him for $9 in mine towards the end of the draft.

I got him for like 6-7 bucks late in my auction as well. Watson chucks the ball everywhere. Fuller very well could get injured but if he stays somewhat healthy this can be very good for fantasy owners. 

Realllllly tempted to play him week 1. Just seems like a shoe in for one long TD in this matchup.

11 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Realllllly tempted to play him week 1. Just seems like a shoe in for one long TD in this matchup.

Agreed, thinking about doing the same. Having to keep up with the Chiefs offense, possibly no Cooks, TNF season opener!