Sign in to follow this  
turner46

What are these draft picks worth???

Joined a start up dynasty and essentially began a process that should hopefully be great for years to come, anyways I have pick 2, 3 and 7 what are they worth???

My knee jerk reaction is wondering how you got picks 2,3, and 7 in a start up?

The only thing I'd say is hold on to them and go with a win now philosophy and not worry about the "years to come" since dynasty leagues sometimes fall apart in a few years. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, turner46 said:

Joined a start up dynasty and essentially began a process that should hopefully be great for years to come, anyways I have pick 2, 3 and 7 what are they worth???

I trusted the process and pick 3 was my own, pick 7 i got late near the deadline when it was unknown at the time where it would be by dealing Aaron Rodgers, John Brown and a 2nd for Darnold, Njoku and a 4th. Then pick 2 basically came from a series of moves that intially started with Chubb and Cook on draft which through a series and trades is now OBJ and Juju and the 5th highest scoring teams 1st but 2 worst record so I got lucky it turned out so high.

8 hours ago, turner46 said:

I trusted the process and pick 3 was my own, pick 7 i got late near the deadline when it was unknown at the time where it would be by dealing Aaron Rodgers, John Brown and a 2nd for Darnold, Njoku and a 4th. Then pick 2 basically came from a series of moves that intially started with Chubb and Cook on draft which through a series and trades is now OBJ and Juju and the 5th highest scoring teams 1st but 2 worst record so I got lucky it turned out so high.

OBJ/JuJu/2nd overall for Chubb/Cook?

Yikes that one looks pretty bad right now.

3 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

OBJ/JuJu/2nd overall for Chubb/Cook?

Yikes that one looks pretty bad right now.

That wasn't the exact deal but long story short through multiple trades Chubb and Cook are now OBJ and Juju pick 2 and I guess pick 7 can get lumped into it.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, turner46 said:

That wasn't the exact deal but long story short through multiple trades Chubb and Cook are now OBJ and Juju pick 2 and I guess pick 7 can get lumped into it.

I guess you'll get a shot at Taylor or Swift, and some decent talent, but it is going to be a year to two minimum.

• Thanks 1