Rotoworld.com Forums

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! 🍗🐔

Suddenly has Drake as his RB, Nuke Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, and Christian Kirk at WR. ARI has a great chance to upgrade their offensive line through the draft. Defense will still be average, which from a fantasy standpoint is outstanding.

What a difference a day can make. Kyler gonna eat this season, along with Drake and Nuke.

• Like 3
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is huge for Murray. Just look what OBJ did for Mayfield.

i haven't updated my "5,000/37" prediction in awhile, so let's kill two fer one here.  he is currently on pace for 4,750 total yds and 44 total TDs ... took a big hit in yards last week @Carolina

Kyler at his ADP was just one of the clearest calls to return value and then some this year to me. I'm one of those guys who usually waits forever on QBs but there has been a noticeable shift in

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! 🍗🐔

Suddenly has Drake Chubb+Hunt as his RB, Nuke Hopkins OBJ, Larry Fitzgerald   Jarvis Landry, and Christian Kirk  Antonio Callaway at WR and Njoku at TE.

ARI  CLE has a great chance to upgrade their offensive line through the draft. Defense will still be above average, which from a fantasy standpoint is outstanding.

What a difference a day can make. Kyler Baker gonna eat this season, along with Drake Chubb and Nuke OBJ.

This sounds so familiar. . .  🤣

1 minute ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I'm buying into this hype next season

I like Kyler with or without Nuke. That offense is built for him to run it and a bunch of wr's they drafted last season will be 2nd yr guys ready to step up and produce.

• Like 1

All signs pointing towards success. But man Kyler please don't follow the road of your fellow Sooner that resides in Cleveland who just so happened to get mysteriously similar hype last offseason. My fantasy team would greatly appreciate it.

Please.

• Like 1
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

yeah wishful thinking on my part especially now that he has Nuk

Sadly, his ADP will probably be through the roof. Just like Baker last year. Ima get down on the cardinals in madden though during this Quarantine no doubt 😎

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DoYourJob said:

All signs pointing towards success. But man Kyler please don't follow the road of your fellow Sooner that resides in Cleveland who just so happened to get mysteriously similar hype last offseason. My fantasy team would greatly appreciate it.

Please.

The difference between Kyler and Baker (besides Kyler just being a better player) is that Kyler will always have a safer floor because of his rushing ability.

• Like 1

I don't think this guy will go lower than round 4 in any draft I do.
Everyone wants that cut price Lamar. How about a potential cut price Lamar with serious weaponry as well?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, theSPANKER said:

I don't know why folks are so excited.  The hype is only going to drive up his price.  

Are you willing and ready to pay a premium price for his services?

I’m excited because I own him in dynasty, and it’s a 2QB league. 

• Like 2

I was able to get a decent draft pick for Kyler last night, to the owner of Hopkins(4 team keeper). Felt like he wanted to pair and I wanted to go a different route. Im not sold nor am I buying into the hype. There is a year of tape and the defenses they play aren't the worst. 

Rams x2

Hawks x2

49ers x2

Bills

Patriots

Eagles

Dolphins (secondary has made improvements)

Yes I know it is early to make assumptions on defenses, but if your considering buying or selling, it is something that holds nominal value.

14 minutes ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

I was able to get a decent draft pick for Kyler last night, to the owner of Hopkins(4 team keeper). Felt like he wanted to pair and I wanted to go a different route. Im not sold nor am I buying into the hype. There is a year of tape and the defenses they play aren't the worst. 

Rams x2

Hawks x2

49ers x2

Bills

Patriots

Eagles

Dolphins (secondary has made improvements)

Yes I know it is early to make assumptions on defenses, but if your considering buying or selling, it is something that holds nominal value.

The best defense on that list is the Niners, and he played very well both games against them last year, in real life and fantasy. 

14 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Get him a pass catching nimble back. Then a big a** full back for goal line pounding. 

They already got him a pass-catching nimble back.

In redraft one QB leagues hard pass. 

Hes gonna cost you a 4/5 fifth round pick.

Most people will not get a backup once they get their starting qb

So we have:

Mahommes,

Lamar,

Wilson,

Rodgers (who I like for the right price),

murrary,

Ryan,

Dak,

Brady (someone will pick him rd 4) 

Josh Allen,

Wentz,  

Watson (I am assuming they get him some more help, but he is still a running qb)

Give me Baker Mayfield, Goff, Stafford, Rivers, or even Daniel Jones in round 10. I like Daniel Jones and Baker in particular. Baker tons of weapons but in a tough defensive division, Daniel jones good weapons and hes mobile. 

20 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

In redraft one QB leagues hard pass. 

Hes gonna cost you a 4/5 fifth round pick.

Most people will not get a backup once they get their starting qb

So we have:

Mahommes,

Lamar,

Wilson,

Rodgers (who I like for the right price),

murrary,

Ryan,

Dak,

Brady (someone will pick him rd 4) 

Josh Allen,

Wentz,  

Watson (I am assuming they get him some more help, but he is still a running qb)

Give me Baker Mayfield, Goff, Stafford, Rivers, or even Daniel Jones in round 10. I like Daniel Jones and Baker in particular. Baker tons of weapons but in a tough defensive division, Daniel jones good weapons and hes mobile. 

Teddy B is appealing to me as well.

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kyler Murray 2020 Outlook