dashoe

Cam Newton 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, FinsUp24 said:

Dolphins defense should be significantly better this season. Don’t be too thrown off if he doesn’t absolutely smash the way that we would’ve expected against the Dolphins in years past. 

For sure.  I have the Dolphins as the second best team in the AFC East this year - behind the Patriots.  I do believe that Cam has the ability to rack up the points against any opponent or defense.  

On 9/3/2020 at 3:16 PM, FFCollusion said:

This forum lives and dies on recency bias; profit off of their ignorance.

Everyone in fantasy does. All you have to do is look at ADP year by year.

When RBs go off in a year the first round is basically all RBs and there's basically no semi decent RB left by round 4. The narrative becomes that you NEED to draft RBs early. Then when all those overdrafted RBs get hurt or bust it becomes more balanced next year.

The Team will suck but Cam will be a fantasy beast.

• Like 1

I'm forced into starting him this week and I'm frightened about it. Miami spent the most money in the league on their defense over this offseason. They're not going to be awful if that's what you're thinking this week. 

9 hours ago, Elviplatinum said:

annnnnd #2, ok boys, its been fun.  see yall next week

suepeised this thread is quiet. Cam was cam today and literally kept me in the game against Wilson that my opponent had. Looks like they’re going to use him like Lamar, and If that’s the case, Allen and cam are the biggest steals there are at the qb position this year 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

suepeised this thread is quiet. Cam was cam today and literally kept me in the game against Wilson that my opponent had. Looks like they’re going to use him like Lamar, and If that’s the case, Allen and cam are the biggest steals there are at the qb position this year 

Yeah it's true. I bet people will ignore him all year too. 

• Like 1

say what ya want, but he makes the leeg that much more interesting, just like his HC - are there 2 more polarizing cats in the game?

caught the highlights, and he looks spry and slippery - more sleek and gliding, as opposed to the bulkier power we saw in the earlier Carolina days. 

they needed to get off on the right foot up there, and ... so far - so good ... will easily exceed his draft capital, lookin' like an absolute steal. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Sounded like he dropped his Chain in the beginning of that....

• Haha 2

Yes hello I am now a certified Cam Newton stan and I would like to thank the Panthers for this generous gift

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have to decide between Allen and newton every week now, could be worse 🤣 real talk, Bellicheck about to just cement himself as the greatest coach ever if he takes a washed up newton that 31 other teams didn’t want and makes it to the Super Bowl. Cam for top 5 QB this year. 

6 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I have to decide between Allen and newton every week now, could be worse 🤣 real talk, Bellicheck about to just cement himself as the greatest coach ever if he takes a washed up newton that 31 other teams didn’t want and makes it to the Super Bowl. Cam for top 5 QB this year. 

Just trade Allen then?