dashoe

Cam Newton 2020 Outlook

Just now, dannyz6969 said:

how could he look like such a bum on the panthers last 2 years and all of a sudden he is rejuvenated? 

Hoodie is known for taking in "washed" players that no other team wants and making them look like MVP's.

If any of us thought that this year's Pat's RB situation couldn't get any worse / less predictable / less useful...welcome to The Cam Show. :(

2 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

how could he look like such a bum on the panthers last 2 years and all of a sudden he is rejuvenated? 

His injury must have been a lot worse than we thought last season. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in 2019 but was throwing absolute dimes tonight.

Cam was throwing the ball better than I've ever seen him.  These were tight windows he was hitting.

He certainly looks like a top 5 QB ROS.  Tom Brady on the other hand...

• Like 1

Just now, RustyMiller said:

Cam was throwing the ball better than I've ever seen him.  These were tight windows he was hitting.

lol I almost started Brady over Cam today...soo glad I didnt and never will now......

1 minute ago, RustyMiller said:

Indeed. If they called more pass plays I think Patriots woulda won....

They don’t even bother putting a RB in the game when they’re at the goal line 😂 This is going to be a very fun season to own Cam

I think its time the Pats bring in Another WR (Allen Robinson) weapon for Cam. I think this team can get to the SB with how Cam is playing/Passing.

1 minute ago, Al.Davis said:

If any of us thought that this year's Pat's RB situation couldn't get any worse / less predictable / less useful...welcome to The Cam Show. :(

it’s completely predictable: Newton is the primary RB along with QB.  All other RB’s aren’t really startable on the team.

They seriously need to get a good RB on this team because if the manage to actually mix in a running game it would be tough to stop. Now everyone knows the tailbacks suck and focuses on Cam.

Edited by LongBalls

1 minute ago, LongBalls said:

They seriously need to get a good RB on this team because if the manage to actually mix in a running game it would be tough to stop. Now everyone knows the tailbacks suck and focuses on Cam.

Dam Harris...hes coming...watch out now. Hes a baaaadddddd man.

• Like 1

Michel Sux (Harris will take this job) and NKeal Harry needs to start  breaking  EASY tackles. Pats still lacking weapons. Pats NEED to trade for something

Edited by SyNdicateZ

6 minutes ago, alexcuse said:

it’s completely predictable: Newton is the primary RB along with QB.  All other RB’s aren’t really startable on the team.

You are correct as the 12 hours of drinking are catching up to me.  I meant to say, has there ever been a team (that scores points) with a less valuable RB position?

QB1 when healthy

6 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Damien Harris (who ran as the #1RB preseason) should come off IR after next week.  Not sure I want any slice of this headache though.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Michel Sux (Harris will take this job) and NKeal Harry needs to start  breaking  EASY tackles. Pats still lacking weapons. Pats NEED to trade for something

Don't worry.  The weapons are coming.

hqdefault.jpg.65cdfb39407317d5d809ed25ee028b28.jpg

1 hour ago, FinsUp24 said:

They don’t even bother putting a RB in the game when they’re at the goal line 😂 This is going to be a very fun season to own Cam

When the pats are inside the 10, its like...if they score, Cam gets a td one way or another.  It must put so much pressure on the defense when you've basically taken your rb out and added a blocker or, even better, a TE.  The only risk is injury of course but that just seems so hard to stop.

I drafted Mahomes and got Newton late in the 8th... maybe moving Mahomes for a WR1 with how Cam is playing, if he can stay healthy he is a top 5 QB ROS

Am I really about to start Cam next week over Lamar Jackson?

It’s really between Cam, Russ, Lamar, Rodgers & Mahomes who is going to finish the year QB1 right now.