Rotoworld.com Forums

Marlon Mack 2020 Outlook

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are you trying to say here? You will own him or you won't own him?

hmmm I think you may be lost bro.... this is the MACK HYPE THREAD.  Mack is about to be the d*mn steal of the draft. He's bout to beast. JT is gonna fumble 3 times vs the Jags and hit the be

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2020/08/29/colts-chris-ballard-blasts-former-nfl-gm-criticism-marlon-mack/ “Let me say this, watch the freakin’ tape. You can’t tweet on things if you are not…that’s w

12 minutes ago, Mrmann1 said:

Mack's best games came when the team was leading. I suspect this will be the same. Jt will come in and steal Hines job right away. 

Hines job will probably be split. He's still going to hang around, he is a very good receiving back. They really didn't trust Mack a ton in the passing game and he was a pretty good pass catcher. I mean unless it was Brissett they didn't trust delivering the short stuff. I think in general, the colts are going to be ahead more and running more though.

11 hours ago, Sonny_D said:

Flashy new car. People get caught up in the hype, but fail to analyze the team makeup. Funny how Ingram/Dobbins went 4th/7th, yet this was the reversal. That’s why I maintain Mack will be one of the better steals this year when you consider ADP. 

Agreed.  Regretfully, I passed on him for some shiny cars, like Antonio Gibson.  Feel like i got too cute this year when there was an old reliable Toyota 4Runner right in front of me in Marlon Mack.  Guy really did put up some nice numbers for a good number of weeks last year. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I was touting this guy for redraft over JT. 

egg on my face but that’s fantasy I guess. 

JT stock about to rocket. 

Egg on your face b/c of injury? Mack had 5.6 FP in a little over 1 quarter. JT ended up with 8.9 over 4 quarters. Nobody can predict injuries. 

1 minute ago, Sonny_D said:

Egg on your face b/c of injury? Mack had 5.6 FP in a little over 1 quarter. JT ended up with 8.9 over 4 quarters. Nobody can predict injuries. 

Mack’s adp was way lower and looks like he was doing better with the carries 

but yeah can’t predict injury.