kmoore1521

Mike Evans 2020 Outlook

Sounds like he's really pushing to play. I'd rather the coaches hold him out.

16 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Not going full speed at all. 

Why would he if he's trying not to aggravate it before the game?

25 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Not going full speed at all. 

That was yesterday. Sounds like today he’s feeling better? 

23 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

That was yesterday. Sounds like today he’s feeling better? 

What i am saying if he cant even work up to a jog how can he possibly think he is ready to go 100% in game action.

2 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

What i am saying if he cant even work up to a jog how can he possibly think he is ready to go 100% in game action.

Yeah but why did they upgrade his status today? Arians shenanigans?

Ughh I hate these situations.   No idea what to do with him if he is active.

18 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

Ughh I hate these situations.   No idea what to do with him if he is active.

Same I was set on sitting him and was good with my lineup. Now I'm confused as heck.. 😩😩

12 hours ago, sSektor said:

Why would he if he's trying not to aggravate it before the game?

If you are scared to go full speed in practice because of fear of reinjury then as far as I’m concerned you’d have to be pretty dumb to play in an actual game where you have to push yourself 110% on every route. 

My general philosophy is that I'd rather have a stud at 75% than a next man up at 100%. I'm extra leery about Evans this week though. It's week one, and it's a relatively new injury. Just seems like they'll probably take it easy with him.

Dude bucs better sit him. No way I’m starting him. Looks very hesitant in that vid. Who could I get for him right now before game time? Lol

Edited by Zekepeak86

No way you start decoy Mike Evans even if he’s active today. It’s a bad hammy and he is not 100%. Easy decision.

Edited by FantaC!

29 minutes ago, FantaC! said:

No way you start decoy Mike Evans even if he’s active today. It’s a bad hammy and he is not 100%. Easy decision.

Unless your other option is N’Keal Harry 

I'm not starting either. Bad hammy, Lattimore being his kryptonite, and Brady won't force it to him like Jameis would.

28 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Unless your other option is N’Keal Harry 

Pick up anyone from the waiver wire then. Harry is a dynasty hold only. Who would be starting that guy in anything but the deepest leagues...

Edited by FantaC!

For the love of God just take a seat today Mikey. He could be a decoy or the saints could blow their coverage to double up Gronk or shadow Godwin. Maybe Evans gets open for a TD in what should be a high scoring game? 

15 minutes ago, mikepferrara said:

For the love of God just take a seat today Mikey. He could be a decoy or the saints could blow their coverage to double up Gronk or shadow Godwin. Maybe Evans gets open for a TD in what should be a high scoring game? 

Agreed. What's the point of pushing it in week 1? Possibly aggravating it or experiencing a setback that keeps you out longer? Poor decision making/coaching here.

I'm sitting him for Chark. Good luck week 1 all.

I'm sitting him for Preston Williams since Parker will have Gillmore. My other WRs are Keenan and A-Rob so hopefully it doesn't bite me in the @$$.

Other option I have is Jalen Reagor or Noah Fant in the flex... so I feel like I have to just roll the dice with Mike Evans.   He still has a good chance to get some targets in the end zone and come down with a TD so that's some silver lining.

7 minutes ago, Zig Zag said:

Other option I have is Jalen Reagor or Noah Fant in the flex... so I feel like I have to just roll the dice with Mike Evans.   He still has a good chance to get some targets in the end zone and come down with a TD so that's some silver lining.

Yep. If he plays he likely only plays inside the 30s

Edited by ponchsox