Sign in to follow this  
BostonCajun

Rotoworld Forums MOCK #5

tonycpsu

If you'd like to follow along with the picks in this draft, you can do so here.

Message added by tonycpsu

Recommended Posts

On 3/25/2020 at 6:45 PM, tonycpsu said:

Round 1 Results

# Pick Player Team
1 1.1 Acuna Jr., Ronald (ATL-OF) evillaw4eva
2 1.2 Yelich, Christian (MIL-OF) mavsfan23
3 1.3 Trout, Mike (LAA-OF) Dark Kn19ht
4 1.4 Bellinger, Cody (LAD-1B) 89Topps
5 1.5 Soto, Juan (WSH-OF) Mdubb23
6 1.6 Betts, Mookie (LAD-OF) meh2
7 1.7 Cole, Gerrit (NYY-P) Rotocious
8 1.8 Bregman, Alex (HOU-3B) Cheppy
9 1.9 Lindor, Francisco (CLE-SS) Members_Only_76
10 1.10 Ramirez, Jose (CLE-3B) 6Kill
11 1.11 Arenado, Nolan (COL-3B) JE7HorseGod
12 1.12 deGrom, Jacob (NYM-P) BostonCajun

Picks are updated here as they're made.

Juan Soto as the 5th pick over mookie? That’s a terrible call

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

Juan Soto as the 5th pick over mookie? That’s a terrible call

It’s OBP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Tony for shortening the time limit.

4 hours now y'all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 6Kill said:

It’s OBP.

Even so why have him so high? He’s definitely a second rounder

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arrowhead said:

Even so why have him so high? He’s definitely a second rounder

 

What?

Where is Juan Soto a second rounder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 89Topps said:

 

What?

Where is Juan Soto a second rounder?

 

1 minute ago, 89Topps said:

 

What?

Where is Juan Soto a second rounder?

You have him ranked that high?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arrowhead said:

 

You have him ranked that high?

 

His NFBC ADP is 11.  In an OBP league I could see bumping him 2-3 spots up.

Easily a justifiable first rounder either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 89Topps said:

 

His NFBC ADP is 11.  In an OBP league I could see bumping him 2-3 spots up.

Easily a justifiable first rounder either way.

Yeah I forgot how young he was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 12 Results

# Pick Player Team
133 12.1 Kepler, Max (MIN-OF) BostonCajun
134 12.2 Gurriel Jr., Lourdes (TOR-OF) JE7HorseGod
135 12.3 Davis, Khris (OAK-UT) 6Kill
136 12.4 Hand, Brad (CLE-P) Members_Only_76
137 12.5 Maeda, Kenta (MIN-P) Cheppy
138 12.6 Hendriks, Liam (OAK-P) 2ndCitySox
139 12.7 Anderson, Nick (TB-P) meh2
140 12.8 Contreras, Willson (CHC-C) Mdubb23
141 12.9 Garver, Mitch (MIN-C) 89Topps
142 12.10 Lux, Gavin (LAD-2B) Dark Kn19ht
143 12.11 Boyd, Matthew (DET-P) mavsfan23
144 12.12 Martinez, Carlos (STL-P) evillaw4eva

Picks are updated here as they're made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 13 Results

# Pick Player Team
145 13.1 Edman, Tommy (STL-3B) evillaw4eva
146 13.2 Smith, Mallex (SEA-OF) mavsfan23
147 13.3 Diaz, Edwin (NYM-P) Dark Kn19ht
148 13.4 Manaea, Sean (OAK-P) 89Topps
149 13.5 Marquez, German (COL-P) Mdubb23
150 13.6 Voit, Luke (NYY-1B) meh2
151 13.7 Mancini, Trey (BAL-OF) 2ndCitySox
152 13.8 Reynolds, Bryan (PIT-OF) Cheppy
153 13.9 Polanco, Jorge (MIN-SS) Members_Only_76
154 13.10 Odorizzi, Jake (MIN-P) 6Kill
155 13.11 Davis, J.D. (NYM-3B) JE7HorseGod
156 13.12 Seager, Corey (LAD-SS) BostonCajun

Picks are updated here as they're made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

Round 13 Results

# Pick Player Team
145 13.1 Edman, Tommy (STL-3B) evillaw4eva
146 13.2 Smith, Mallex (SEA-OF) mavsfan23
147 13.3 Diaz, Edwin (NYM-P) Dark Kn19ht
148 13.4 Manaea, Sean (OAK-P) 89Topps
149 13.5 Marquez, German (COL-P) Mdubb23
150 13.6 Voit, Luke (NYY-1B) meh2
151 13.7 Mancini, Trey (BAL-OF) 2ndCitySox
152 13.8 Reynolds, Bryan (PIT-OF) Cheppy
153 13.9 Polanco, Jorge (MIN-SS) Members_Only_76
154 13.10 Odorizzi, Jake (MIN-P) 6Kill
155 13.11 Davis, J.D. (NYM-3B) JE7HorseGod
156 13.12 Seager, Corey (LAD-SS) BostonCajun

Picks are updated here as they're made.

I think that is where Mallex Smith should go as he could lead the league in steals ( if he learns how to hit )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 14 Results

# Pick Player Team
157 14.1 McCullers Jr., Lance (HOU-P) BostonCajun
158 14.2 Urquidy, Jose (HOU-P) JE7HorseGod
159 14.3 Upton, Justin (LAA-OF) 6Kill
160 14.4 Santana, Danny (TEX-OF) Members_Only_76
161 14.5 Newman, Kevin (PIT-SS) Cheppy
162 14.6 Giles, Ken (TOR-P) 2ndCitySox
163 14.7 Canha, Mark (OAK-OF) meh2
164 14.8 Gurriel, Yuli (HOU-1B) Mdubb23
165 14.9 Dozier, Hunter (KC-3B) 89Topps
166 14.10 Dahl, David (COL-OF) Dark Kn19ht
167 14.11 DeJong, Paul (STL-SS) mavsfan23
168 14.12 McCutchen, Andrew (PHI-OF) evillaw4eva

Picks are updated here as they're made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.