2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Is he on season ending IR? 

this year IR is different - it just means out for a minimum of 3 weeks

8 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Is he on season ending IR? 

No.

18 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

IR. 

Didnt Kamara and Barkley only miss 3 or 4 games last year?

Good Morning.., IR 3 weeks 

I was prepared to not have him for at least 3 games so I'm happy there's at least clarity here. I'm optimistic I can be at the very least 1-2 without him if he just misses 3 games.

• Like 2

"So what does this mean for McCaffrey rest of the season? Well based on the data I’ve looked at for running backs specifically since 2010. On average RBs miss 3.7 games following a high ankle sprain and if they return average 3.2 fewer fantasy points per game +/- 7(PPR)."

3 hours ago, mjb said:

"So what does this mean for McCaffrey rest of the season? Well based on the data I’ve looked at for running backs specifically since 2010. On average RBs miss 3.7 games following a high ankle sprain and if they return average 3.2 fewer fantasy points per game +/- 7(PPR)."

Am I reading this right? The uncertainty around that 3.2 fewer points is a full 7 pts? So anywhere in the range of 3.8 points higher to -10.2 points lower than his average? Wow this Adam Hutchison guy is really going out on a limb here...

I think we should also hope Carolina wins a couple games. If they’re 0-5 or 0-6 when he gets healthy, then there will be no urgency to bring him back if at all. 

Edited by LAeagle
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, thefranchise3 said:

I was prepared to not have him for at least 3 games so I'm happy there's at least clarity here. I'm optimistic I can be at the very least 1-2 without him if he just misses 3 games.

Im in this position as well. Started off 2-0

I've got Miles Sanders and Dalvin Cook as my RB1 & 2 right now, so I should be in a healthy position to compete the next 4 weeks. 

Regardless, I cant wait for CMC to get healthy and come back. If he needs 6 weeks im prepared. 

45 minutes ago, BarbaricEric said:

I've got Miles Sanders and Dalvin Cook as my RB1 & 2 right now, so I should be in a healthy position to compete the next 4 weeks. 

Regardless, I cant wait for CMC to get healthy and come back. If he needs 6 weeks im prepared. 

You play in a 6 team league or what?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BarbaricEric said:

no one cares. take this nonsense to reddit or go here ----> wordpress.com and create a blog (that no one will read)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

N.   O.   B.   O.   D.   Y.     C.  A.   R.   E.   S

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

I've got Zeke and Alvin Kamara as my RB1 & 2 right now, so I should be in a healthy position to compete the next 4 weeks. 

Regardless, I cant wait for CMC to get healthy and come back. If he needs 6 weeks im prepared. Even if he is out for the season, I will most likely win the Championship, because there is only me in this league.

• Haha 8

On 9/23/2020 at 6:01 AM, RoseLin23 said:

I owned Kamara last year, didn't remember he was dealing with a torn MCL too....I was so stocked to own him last year but obviously with the injuries it killed his value. Now this year I have CMC and again high ankle sprain. Hopefully he comes back soon and can produce.

So you are saying you are the fantasy reaper and this is all your fault?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Everynameistaken said:

So you are saying you are the fantasy reaper and this is all your fault?

I’m the fantasy reaper. Facts. Kamara and Tyreek last year. CMC and Golladay this year. I bring so much shame to this thread. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Yep. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if he plays the very first game he is eligible to after IR. McCaffrey is just built different. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy Mick said:

Yep. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if he plays the very first game he is eligible to after IR. McCaffrey is just built different. 

Also on positive note, as long as you've hung on ok without him, we appear to now have a clearcut cuff that can fill in if he missed anymore time this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColoWrex said:

Also on positive note, as long as you've hung on ok without him, we appear to now have a clearcut cuff that can fill in if he missed anymore time this season.

if you were able to get Davis that is lol hopefully after a few healthy CMC weeks the Davis owners who don't have CMC drop him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andy Mick said:

Yeah as soon as he went on short term IR,I expected him back Week 6

Just now, vthokie3 said:

if you were able to get Davis that is lol hopefully after a few healthy CMC weeks the Davis owners who don't have CMC drop him

Oops... I got him in a trade but didn't consider those that weren't able to.  If CMC is back and performing I'd be shocked if Davis didn't get dropped. Alternatively, he could probably be cheap via trade at that point.

• Thanks 1

Not to be a wet blanket but high ankle sprains are traditionally bad news and the team could very well be winless as stated above. Why run McCaffrey into a wall?

4 minutes ago, fingers said:

Not to be a wet blanket but high ankle sprains are traditionally bad news and the team could very well be winless as stated above. Why run McCaffrey into a wall?

Welp, Carolina just beat the Chargers last week.  I'd like to see him back after 4 weeks at near 100%, that would be my wish.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fingers said:

Very true about high ankle sprains but the team has been competitive in every game this year. They’re competing and both the players and coaching staff won’t roll over. I believe if Cmac gets cleared he’ll play. At 1-2, they’re tied for second in the division and the nfc is looking pretty weak overall. Look at the nfc East. The best team is 1-2 lol. Not saying they’ll make the playoffs but they’re not a laughing stock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1