• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

footage of CMC at practice

Drop city

Heads up: If you’re a CMC owner, you may need to go see a doctor for having an erection for longer than 4 hours after watching this video.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Not shocked at all. I'd rather him come back when ready and not pull a Saquon from last year.

Or Kamara. Realistically he's going to be feeling it the rest of the season, but coming back too soon like Saquon did could kill his production.

1 hour ago, PackerBacker555 said:

2 weeks away?

I want to trade for him, his value is a bit low still as that late bye week comes into the price 

100% back Thursday or week 9, potentially League winning ROS if you’re still alive.

[...] do u guys think there will be a split btw him and davis? I feel like if they were guna split the load it means he isnt 100% which they say they want him to be at...and it kind of defeats the purpose of bringing him back if he isnt.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

This was the 'Spin' on his ESPN player profile:

The team has yet to open his 21-day window to activate him from IR, and with a short week to prepare between games, his chances to prove his health on the practice field this week could be few and far between. As a result, if Carolina's staff holds McCaffrey out Thursday, he "seems likely" to make his long-awaited return Sunday, Nov. 8 in Kansas City.

Might have to wait another week. Makes more sense he'd come back when he has some extra days to show he's good in practice.

6 hours ago, KidDynamite420 said:

This was the 'Spin' on his ESPN player profile:

The team has yet to open his 21-day window to activate him from IR, and with a short week to prepare between games, his chances to prove his health on the practice field this week could be few and far between. As a result, if Carolina's staff holds McCaffrey out Thursday, he "seems likely" to make his long-awaited return Sunday, Nov. 8 in Kansas City.

Might have to wait another week. Makes more sense he'd come back when he has some extra days to show he's good in practice.

Probably the case. Unfortunately the Mike Davis handcuff is really not paying off the past two weeks. 

Mike Davis is losing a lot of steam now that teams have footage on him and are accounting for him in the game plan. That illustrates the difference between him and CMC...there is nothing you can do to stop CMC, doesn’t matter how much you prep. 

After the recent loses I think it’s safe to say CMC returns to AT LEAST 80% of the snaps. 

Yeah CMC will come back to his full workload. I'm skeptical that it's this week though considering he still hasn't logged a single practice and the game is in 4 days. Week 9 is the safe bet, but they MIGHT rush him in week 8 with minimal practice if they feel desperate and at risk of losing.

Edited by harck
Just now, timexsocialclub said:

Do we think he'll be effective once he returns?

might not be 100% but there’s no way I waited 5+ weeks just to sit him when he’s available. My other options are possibly Bernard and Boston Scott and they might not even be playable if their respective starters are healthy. I don’t think the average cmac owner has anyone remotely close to his level of production as a backup option. It’s been a long 5 weeks 

Christian McCaffrey (ankle) wore a red non-participation jersey at practice Monday.

McCaffrey came to the field with his helmet but eventually changed into a baseball cap and red non-participation jersey to signal he's still injured. For what it's worth, he was no longer wearing a brace and appeared to be "moving well." Fantasy players should prep to have McCaffrey in Week 9 since Thursday night still seems like a "long-shot" to turn around for.

Our king, we have missed you 👑 

Dont expect it this week but sounds like a certainty for week 9, hope he can get some work this week.

Is there a more dangerous FF team right now than one that’s 5-2, 6-1, or even 7-0 team who’s been holding CMC for 5 weeks?

Edit, full quote: 

Edited by next big thing cp84