FantasyGuru24

Christian McCaffrey 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Our king, we have missed you 👑 

Dont expect it this week but sounds like a certainty for week 9, hope he can get some work this week.

Is there a more dangerous FF team right now than one that’s 5-2, 6-1, or even 7-0 team who’s been holding CMC for 5 weeks?

I hope not!

In any case, I'd really like him back this week, but am willing to take the L this week if it means more W's in the future.

take your time cmc, if not, then feel free to rush before 100%

mike davis owner

Edited by TroutFister
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, WaiverLooter said:

Also the panthers have cut WR Seth Roberts to make roster room. I think this is a pretty telling indication that they’re at least seriously considering bringing McCaffrey back this week.

Hmm this could be wishful thinking but is it possible they're not saying he's a go as to not tip off Atlanta?

Carolina Panthers head coach Matt Rhule said Monday he is “hopeful” that running back Christian McCaffrey will play in Thursday’s game against the Atlanta Falcons.

According to article in Charlotte Observer.

Edited by fbi314159

Going foward

1a Davis

1b CMC

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Before the Bell/Davis owners come in here and spread fear, I want CMC owners to know that I am PRAYING that is an equitable split and that EVERYONE is allowed to score massive points and receive enough carries to win your league. In my heart, everyone is a winner and is super smart. My days of saying dumb dumb are over. You are all winners!!!! 

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Before the Bell/Davis owners come in here and spread fear, I want CMC owners to know that I am PRAYING that is an equitable split and that EVERYONE is allowed to score massive points and receive enough carries to win your league. In my heart, everyone is a winner and is super smart. My days of saying dumb dumb are over. You are all winners!!!! 

nah man i paid up for this pony...i aint guna share in all the glory lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I kinda hope he doesnt play. I rather see him get another week of rest and not be on some kind of snap/touch count in his first game.

• Like 1

CMC/Kamara.. no backs get touches like these two, Zeke maybe 3, with Dallas struggling. Looks like almost 100% for Atlanta, but wouldn’t mind week 9 and 100% health.

Davis could be the pass catching back even if CMC returns. Hence the coach speak. 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, rotochat said:

Davis could be the pass catching back even if CMC returns. Hence the coach speak. 

CMC is a better pass catcher than Davis though? 🤔

Actually come to think of it, I don't know of a single aspect of the game Davis is better at.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WaiverLooter said:

CMC is a better pass catcher than Davis though? 🤔

Actually come to think of it, I don't know of a single aspect of the game Davis is better at.

Just staying healthy i guess lol

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, fbi314159 said:

Carolina Panthers head coach Matt Rhule said Monday he is “hopeful” that running back Christian McCaffrey will play in Thursday’s game against the Atlanta Falcons.

According to article in Charlotte Observer.

7drHiqr.gif

Edited by RoseLin23
  • Like 2

Return of the King! I think all of us #1 draft pickers would really love to see this guy back on our lineup. 

Edited by InVINCEable
d

^^This sucks but oh well. I'd rather wait one more week and have him 100%. But dang that matchup vs ATL looked juicy.

2 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Anyone with insight into how this might affect his likelihood of playing Thursday night? What are the benefits of activating him now if he won’t be active until wk 9?

I'll never understand the lack of decisiveness with reporting sometimes. CMC has been out a while, he wears a non-contact jersey Monday (and Tuesday), and you have people talking about how he "might" play Thursday. 

They're gonna rush back their franchise player on a short week when he's been out a month and couldn't even be touched two days before the game? 

He has as much chance of playing Thursday as I do. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I'll never understand the lack of decisiveness with reporting sometimes. CMC has been out a while, he wears a non-contact jersey Monday (and Tuesday), and you have people talking about how he "might" play Thursday. 

They're gonna rush back their franchise player on a short week when he's been out a month and couldn't even be touched two days before the game? 

He has as much chance of playing Thursday as I do. 

He is no longer wearing a non-contact jersey today and has his helmet.

• Like 1

how the hell do you add pics lol

Edited by mvttchew
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

how the hell do you add pics lol

"https://twitter.com/DNewtonespn/status/1321125567412973568" If you are posting from a url you just paste it in without the ""