• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

footage of CMC at practice

Drop city

Heads up: If you’re a CMC owner, you may need to go see a doctor for having an erection for longer than 4 hours after watching this video.

Posted Images

Updating a previous item, it seems CMC has shed the red non-participation jersey and donned a helmet at Tuesday's practice. This could indicate he has some chance of suiting up Thursday night against Atlanta. His Tuesday and Wednesday practice status will prove critical. 

6 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

5 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

didn't work for my image url. fml. 

That ones a little different.  Download it and attach the address.

I take no credit for this... @mvttchew insert this in your post and I will delete it mine. "https://ibb.co/8K0gJvC"

Edited by ColoWrex
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I know most of yall are likely in need of CMC this weekend with the current rb landscape, but the last thing I want to see is CMC going out there too early and ending up hobbled all season like Barkley was last year. Granted, Barkley sat 3 weeks while CMC sat 5 weeks, but I'd want to see some full practices in and not just what looks to be 2 limited sessions on a short week

• Like 2

For all McCaffrey owners with him in an IR slot:

Put in ALL your waiver claims now so that if they take him off IR but don’t play him, you don’t get stuck having to drop a player and remove CMC from IR before putting in your claims. At least that’s how it works in ESPN, where he’s still IR designated

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

For all McCaffrey owners with him in an IR slot:

Put in ALL your waiver claims now so that if they take him off IR but don’t play him, you don’t get stuck having to drop a player and remove CMC from IR before putting in your claims. At least that’s how it works in ESPN, where he’s still IR designated

Yahoo is the same

Great news.  I'm thinking it's a 75% I can play Swift as a Flex instead of a RB2!

Hopefully once he's 100% Davis isn't stealing 25-30% of his touches.  I really hope that Rhule's comment means that he will give Davis touches when CMC needs some rest, and not just roll him out there because he feels obligated to give him touches.

I understand this first game may have a large split, but I hope that's not the case going forward--I don't think it will, but I do worry he will get more touches than I like (and it's all about me!)

• Haha 1