FantasyGuru24

Christian McCaffrey 2020 Outlook

15 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

idiot coach lost the game for not giving CMC the rock

blank stare on his face after the play “fk that was the wrong play” 🤭🤫

Everyone knows when it’s 4th and inches with the game on the line you have to pound the ball with Alex Armah. Can’t blame Rhule for that. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Goblue356 said:

Everyone knows when it’s 4th and inches with the game on the line you have to pound the ball with Alex Armah. Can’t blame Rhule for that. 

Yeah I can see that. The dude has a career of 15 rushes for 26 yards for a career 1.7 ypc average so a couple of inches would be easy for him. Plus, he’s definitely got fresh legs. Rhule the early favorite for coach of the year.

3 minutes ago, LAeagle said:

Great game but slightly concerned he won’t get the targets he did last year. 

Im agreeing here. They didnt have robby anderson as a deep threat last year so they are able to spread the ball at different levels now. Still that CMC is an RB1 every week, but could finish as the RB5 or so if this workload continues

2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im agreeing here. They didnt have robby anderson as a deep threat last year so they are able to spread the ball at different levels now. Still that CMC is an RB1 every week, but could finish as the RB5 or so if this workload continues

27 touches 2 scores, he'll repeat as RB1. 27 touches across 16 games is 432 total touches which is 3 more than he had last season. Also, when Teddy was the starter last season for NO, Kamara saw 3, 10, 3, 7, 8 targets, he'll be fine. 

9 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

But could this possibly HELP CMC? Someone who can stretch the defense could open up even more running lanes for CMC, no?

Either way, I picked CMC 2 years ago in the 2nd round and he helped me win a championship. I was the most depressed I've ever been last year as I passed on him w/the 3rd pick and took Kamara instead. This year I had the 1st pick and it's so nice to see CMC running into the endzone on NFL Redzone and not be pissed. I love owning this baller.

Looked like his ankle got rolled up on after he had scored the TD. Was gimpy when he got up, but walked off on his own power. Got his ankle worked on and taped up, but once TB scored that last TD, they ruled CMC out. Probably playing it safe.

Worst case, it's a high ankle sprain. I'm hopeful he's back for next week - it didn't look TOO bad at all, but you never know. Rhule said he had no update on the injury either. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mvttchew said:

Looked like his ankle got rolled up on after he had scored the TD. Was gimpy when he got up, but walked off on his own power. Got his ankle worked on and taped up, but once TB scored that last TD, they ruled CMC out. Probably playing it safe.

Worst case, it's a high ankle sprain. I'm hopeful he's back for next week - it didn't look TOO bad at all, but you never know. Rhule said he had no update on the injury either. 

Don't say those words

He’s scheduled to get an MRI to determine the severity of the ankle injury. I guess we’ll find out soon. 

CMC in a boot after the game - hoping its just precautionary. good news tomorrow, fingers crossed. :(

64Jb6I2.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

CMC in a boot after the game - hoping its just precautionary. good news tomorrow, fingers crossed. :(

64Jb6I2.jpg

Might be a high ankle sprain

Edited by Everynameistaken

5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I just heard on red zone the Panthers training staff fear the worse 

What is the worst?

Man this sucks. I hope he’s okay. Must be tough as nails if it’s bad cause he was walking and making it look fine on the sideline 😢

well at least it's not his achilles. Really hopping its not a high ankle sprain but at least whatever it is wont be season ending. hoping for the best

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

I just heard on red zone the Panthers training staff fear the worse 

lol any source here??