paulwall29

Chris Godwin 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Hoping it’s nothing too serious

Looked like he tore his hamstring 

34 minutes ago, cfut said:

Left near end of q3. Cut and started limping. Non contact. Walked off by himself. Bless up.

20 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Looked like he tore his hamstring 

Id imagine it be difficult to walk with a torn hamstring. I didn't see it but my fingers are crossed its a lot less worse than gbill is making it sound

Non-contact is never good but he didn't look particularly hobbled leaving the field so hopefully it's more precautionary. 

12 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Id imagine it be difficult to walk with a torn hamstring. I didn't see it but my fingers are crossed its a lot less worse than gbill is making it sound

FYI any hamstring strain is a tear. It's just a matter of the degree. 

Bucs WR Chris Godwin is getting an MRI on the hamstring he injured in the Bucs' Week 3 win against the Broncos. 

Godwin pulled up during Sunday's game and limped to the sideline. Being ruled out quickly against Denver probably isn't a great sign for his Week 4 availability. Godwin's Week 4 status could come down to his Friday practice involvement. 

Sep 28, 2020, 12:28 PM ET

Ugh, praying for a positive MRI. From a concussion to a hammy. These injuries occurring during a soft spot in the schedule is particularly frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, varock said:

Ugh, praying for a positive MRI. From a concussion to a hammy. These injuries occurring during a soft spot in the schedule is particularly frustrating. 

He's just too powerful for his little body.

35 minutes ago, K197040 said:

He's just too powerful for his little body.

Little body .. I wouldn't say that.

6’ 1 , 210 lbs with a muscular physique.

The concussion was totally random.

This hammy issue however is a gut punch, hope nothing too serious.  

I think all these injuries across the league is from having a shortened off season, and no pre season games.

Must be the main factor in contributing to all these players going down. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Little body .. I wouldn't say that.

6’ 1 , 210 lbs with a muscular physique.

The concussion was totally random.

This hammy issue however is a gut punch, hope nothing too serious.  

I think all these injuries across the league is from having a shortened off season, and no pre season games.

Must be the main factor in contributing to all these players going down. 

I was kidding.  Agree with the shortened off season being key in a lot of these injuries.

It does bother me a little that he went out with a hammy late last year.  But can't read too much into it right now.

• Like 1

qmwEDfGF_x96.jpg

#Bucs are expecting Chris Godwin to miss time with his hamstring injury. Could be multiple games considering the Thursday night game in Chicago Oct. 8. Scotty Miller also is battling through a hip and groin injury but played well Sunday. Justin Watson was our Sun (shoulder).
  • Like 1

Unfortunate, but think us Godwin owners just gotta eat it. On his first game back, he put on quite the performance and probably might have gotten an extra TD or couple more receptions if not for the injury. Think he will continue being a stud the second he returns -- seems to be Brady's favorite target.

If he can be back for Green Bay Ill take it. 

3 hours ago, harck said:

Unfortunate, but think us Godwin owners just gotta eat it. On his first game back, he put on quite the performance and probably might have gotten an extra TD or couple more receptions if not for the injury. Think he will continue being a stud the second he returns -- seems to be Brady's favorite target.

it's gonna be tough to handle...he's had two games and will now miss several more weeks in the least...that's more than half the season gone from an early round pick. SMh

29 minutes ago, Guwop said:

it's gonna be tough to handle...he's had two games and will now miss several more weeks in the least...that's more than half the season gone from an early round pick. SMh

He's only missed 1 game. He got hurt in the 4th quarter yesterday. He's def gonna miss some time but nothing's confirmed yet. He could only miss 2-3 weeks. Sucks sure, but not half a season. Hope some luck is on our side.

1 hour ago, yahyahtrick said:

He's only missed 1 game. He got hurt in the 4th quarter yesterday. He's def gonna miss some time but nothing's confirmed yet. He could only miss 2-3 weeks. Sucks sure, but not half a season. Hope some luck is on our side.

If we can survive the injury for a couple weeks go 1-1 or 2-1 we're in good shape when he gets back.  Unless you started 0-3, then you're screwed.

• Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud reports Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss "multiple" games.

Godwin is expected to miss Week 4 against the Chargers, but Tampa Bay's short turnaround against the Bears next Thursday makes it tough for the 24-year-old to prep for Week 5, too. Justin Watson, who was scratched against the Broncos with a shoulder injury, is expected to replace Godwin in the slot if available. Rookie Tyler Johnson is another candidate after he saw his first regular season action this past week. Whatever the case, fantasy players should prep as if Godwin won't be available against Los Angeles. The team's injury report will help decipher the rest.

Sep 29, 2020, 9:02 AM ET

•  

8 hours ago, humanpuck said:

If we can survive the injury for a couple weeks go 1-1 or 2-1 we're in good shape when he gets back.  Unless you started 0-3, then you're screwed.

Feels like he's going to return as a big boost before the playoff run-in.

Also feels like I'm trying to rationalize trading for him before this week.

they need to declare him out or on IR so the IR slot can be used asap

So I have an opportunity to get this guy, but I am a little skeptical about this hamstring injury. I am pretty well set where I can wait on him, but will it be worth it? I would hate for him to re aggravate when he comes back possibly week 6. 

1 hour ago, Islanderman said:

The only good thing at the moment is that he didn’t get put on IR like Goeddert was. 

I am fine, give him 2 weeks. He will be great when he gets back