paulwall29

Chris Godwin 2020 Outlook

Would rather him sit out as many games as needed to get to 100%. Hopefully Arians realizes it’s Super Bowl or bust and that they’re in good control of their division. If he rushes back and picks up a nagging injury for rest of season they lose one of, if not their best Players down the stretch. It will be tough sledding fantasy wise but if you can somehow go 2-2 while he’s out it betters your chances down the road. Rather than him rushing back and then picking up a mid game injury and derail the rest of your season.

Going to likely miss 2+ games.

what an awful start to this guy's season, couldn't be unluckier. Back to back injuries. Heal up and get ready CGod!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Welp, that's about as good an update as one could've hoped for I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I woulda loved to heard no hammy issue and he's good to go for this weekend. But, we all knew that wasn't happening. 

I also think if it was indeed a "mild hamstring pull" he's gotta be 50/50 for next Thursday. That's how I'm gonna look at it anyway.

40 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Welp, that's about as good an update as one could've hoped for I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I woulda loved to heard no hammy issue and he's good to go for this weekend. But, we all k new that wasn't happening. 

I also think if it was indeed a "mild hamstring pull" he's gotta be 50/50 for next Thursday. That's how I'm gonna look at it anyway.

Yeah, hammy’s all heal differently, and you don’t want to re-injure it. Definitely could have been worse. Just so many injuries league wide, add Covid, tough season.

I just landed this guy from an owner that needed healthy bodies. I for one am ecstatic to own this guy. Hopefully they sit him out the next two games so he can come back 100%.I don't mind waiting, worst thing would be to deal with him reaggravating the injury. We all know hammys tend to lilnger sometimes. If he can stay healthy I think this guy will be extremely valuable come fantasy playoff time. It also helps he has plus matchups week 14-16. 

1 hour ago, The G Man said:

Welp, that's about as good an update as one could've hoped for I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I woulda loved to heard no hammy issue and he's good to go for this weekend. But, we all knew that wasn't happening. 

Very good news

i had a bad vibe on this one...still he needs to be patient w this. Hammy is similar to the annoying girl at the party who won’t leave u alone..

53 minutes ago, mjb said:

“Definitely could have been worse. Just so many injuries league wide, add Covid, tough season.”

Yeah, except that scoring is bonkers. :)

If it wasn’t for the Thursday game next week I have a feeling he’d be ready by next Sunday. Might be better in the long run to give him two weeks of rest though. I’d rather have him healthy for the playoffs. 

32 minutes ago, jayhova123 said:

Man why won't Yahoo list him as out / IR

ESPN too smh

52 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Very good news

i had a bad vibe on this one...still he needs to be patient w this. Hammy is similar to the annoying girl at the party who won’t leave u alone..

So, you hide in the closet until she leaves (or you fall asleep), right? 

Or, is that just me?

20 minutes ago, The G Man said:

So, you hide in the closet until she leaves (or you fall asleep), right? 

Or, is that just me?

def hide in closet...

1 hour ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Very good news

Not to mention he also injured his hamstring at the end of last season. I couldn't find too much info on it though (severity, if it's even the same leg, etc)

As much as I want Godwin back, if he's going to end up missing 3 games, it would've been so much easier to short-term IR him. Annoying that he's Doubtful every week when we know he won't play, then he goes to Out late in the week, I slide him to IR, pick up a flier, but then Tuesday he's D again, and I have to drop somebody arghhhh

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LongBalls said:

They can't list him as out until the Bucs do. 

I blame Bruce Arians lol

CGOD please tell coach that you're a no-go for this weekend. 

Have your agent call ESPN and tell them you're OUT. 

I neeeeeed you on my IR brobro. C'monn mannn

• Like 3

21 hours ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

CGOD please tell coach that you're a no-go for this weekend. 

Have your agent call ESPN and tell them you're OUT. 

I neeeeeed you on my IR brobro. C'monn mannn

I know right? WTF?  Arians can you not be an @sshole for once in your coaching career?

• Haha 1