paulwall29

Chris Godwin 2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, Everynameistaken said:

Exgusted?

i'm definitely also "exgusted" for owning both 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, esoomer said:

I'm checking in for the confused Godwin/AB owner support group.

I dont think owners of AB should be confused.....

AB owners will have "set and forget" mentality with AB. Brady LOVES AB and will make it a point to target him over the likes of Evans, Godwin and Gronk. 

I witnessed, in person, at Gillette Stadium the Brady to AB connection....and boy was it smmmoooooooooovvvvv . Brady and AB was about to reach production levels of Brady to Moss but yea...that sadly couldnt continue.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, esoomer said:

Evans/AB owner here looking as well ... 

My gut feeling is that Godwin will continue to be highly targeted and Evans will fade. In Florida here I get all the Buc games and Evans has had some drops and route issues that did not sit well with Brady.

The problem with owning both Godwin and Brown is that they will cut into each others production. Unfortunately need an Evans injury to help  

Good buy opportunity 

wonder how cheap he could be had.....

• Like 1

Another confused Godwin and Brown owner here that won’t know what to do but if Godwin doesn’t pick it up this week then the decision maybe easier.

46 minutes ago, esoomer said:

I have both so no biased opinions and I’m trying to move Godwin. He’s not fully healthy this year and once brown is up to speed he should be the go to #1 on that team. No point in having that much stock on the bucs. Too many mouths to feed.

55 minutes ago, Shake said:

AB never played a game with Brady at Gillette stadium. He played 1 game with the Patriots, in Miami and then was cut the next week. 

Aaaaaaaaand rejected by Shake!

Get that stuff outta here!

spacer.png

• Haha 5

I don't think for 1 second they are going to limit Godwin because AB is in town. I'd be more worried about health and about Brady being a shell of his former self.  AB joining is prety far behind those two things. 

1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

I dont think owners of AB should be confused.....

AB owners will have "set and forget" mentality with AB. Brady LOVES AB and will make it a point to target him over the likes of Evans, Godwin and Gronk. 

I witnessed, in person, at Gillette Stadium the Brady to AB connection....and boy was it smmmoooooooooovvvvv . Brady and AB was about to reach production levels of Brady to Moss but yea...that sadly couldnt continue.

U lost all credibility on here🤥

Edited by Tomei7
  • Haha 7

I think Godwin will be fine here really. Still a very good PPR play. He's just not going to be top 5 this season and it's a shame because he could have been. I'd assume this hurts Evans more. The thing that I could see though is you end up with a chirping Evans and then they look to get him more involved and then it's just wildly unpredictable week to week. They could really look to rev this offense up some though and everyone will be fine. Hard to tell right now.

Does anyone expect Brown to play more than a couple games before melting down like he did in his last three locations?

15 minutes ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

4th best receiver on his own team. Goodnight sweet prince. 

Who is the 3rd best WR?

9 minutes ago, rasto21585 said:

Who is the 3rd best WR?

AB Evan’s Gronk

2 minutes ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

AB Evan’s Gronk

It's gonna be AB > Godwin > Evans/Gronk/RoJo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

AB Evan’s Gronk

Gronk is a shell of himself. I’ve read through the past couple pages and am convinced that anyone who thinks Gronk is significant in this offense hasn’t watched Bucs games. He gets no separation at all.

Edited by RJMacReady
Auto-correct

Anyone thinks this signing frees up god to work the slot more heavily? That’s how I’ll look at this. Just need gimpy Mike to keep playing to draw coverage 

8 hours ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Anyone thinks this signing frees up god to work the slot more heavily? That’s how I’ll look at this. Just need gimpy Mike to keep playing to draw coverage 

Let's just hope Godwin constantly stays in the slot, a good 80-90% of the time.

With AB & Evans playing the outsides.

OJ Howard injured, Gronk looking like a statue.  Brown can soak up all those targets + some of Mike's go routes

I'm sure he'll siphon off some short passes as well from God and Rojo. 

18 hours ago, Blazer said:

Evans/AB owner here looking as well ... 

My gut feeling is that Godwin will continue to be highly targeted and Evans will fade. In Florida here I get all the Buc games and Evans has had some drops and route issues that did not sit well with Brady.

6 targets per game he's played so far. Godwin had NOT been heavily targeted this year.