paulwall29

Chris Godwin 2020 Outlook

Looks like 2-3 weeks, depending on how things progress.  Miller/Tyler Johnson should both see plenty of run.

30 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Hmmmm....I know you from another site. Welcome aboard. Evans might have one of those monster weeks and "Mike Evans, might not be done." 😉

Thank you.  I like the other site, it just doesn't have enough volume.  Although I've had to post whore over here to get my count up so I can ask questions lol

are ff sites going to list him as out today so i can ir him before waivers tonight? even their blurbs clearly state he's out and he's projected for 0 points

14 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

are ff sites going to list him as out today so i can ir him before waivers tonight? even their blurbs clearly state he's out and he's projected for 0 points

He's listed as out now on Yahoo. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Thank you.  I like the other site, it just doesn't have enough volume.  Although I've had to post whore over here to get my count up so I can ask questions lol

This site has a lot of volume and better moderation (no political talk). You'll enjoy it here. 

• Like 1

Rethinking trying to trade away this guy. Bucs offense looks lost without him. I know they are bringing in AB but Giants are shutting them down right now. 

mike evans is next to nothing and isn’t seeing looks even with Godwin out. 

problem is, if you are a team like me who needs a win, you need him to play this week because they have a very late bye 

44 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Rethinking trying to trade away this guy. Bucs offense looks lost without him. I know they are bringing in AB but Giants are shutting them down right now. 

mike evans is next to nothing and isn’t seeing looks even with Godwin out. 

problem is, if you are a team like me who needs a win, you need him to play this week because they have a very late bye 

Talent always wins out. This guy is very talented and will be great ROS.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dorwell said:

Any news on him?

His injury designation changed to "Q" for me today, but that may be normal protocol due to the fact that it's a new week? 

7 hours ago, The G Man said:

His injury designation changed to "Q" for me today, but that may be normal protocol due to the fact that it's a new week? 

Yes, that's pretty normal for players that are deemed "week-to-week" or something similar by their teams.

With brown now in the mix do you guys see him as a WR2 with WR1 upside for ROS or low end WR1 if healthy ?

3 hours ago, coleworld7 said:

With brown now in the mix do you guys see him as a WR2 with WR1 upside for ROS or low end WR1 if healthy ?

Wr2 tops with ab there. Gronk is getting tds and Brady will target AB heavy. Can't see wr1 from brittle godwin this year. 

11 hours ago, coleworld7 said:

If he stays healthy i think wr1 is in the discussion, he seems like the most likely to be the #1 on this team. I think mike evans and scotty miller become useless while gronk remains his TD dependent self and godwin still sees his typical targets but maybe his floor is a bit lower now

12 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

If he stays healthy i think wr1 is in the discussion, he seems like the most likely to be the #1 on this team. I think mike evans and scotty miller become useless while gronk remains his TD dependent self and godwin still sees his typical targets but maybe his floor is a bit lower now

Its possible, but theres clear chemistry between AB and Brady. If AB comes out blazing Godwin will be relegated to a WR2.

Heard was initially 4-6 weeks and now calling him week-to-week? Regardless, doesn't sound like he'll be back this week with a cast on his hand. I am worried about Brady's apparent love affair with Antonio Brown. May cap everyone's upside ROS.

Edited by LongBalls

10 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

Heard was initially 4-6 weeks and now calling him week-to-week? Regardless, doesn't sound like he'll be back this week with a cast on his hand. I am worried about Brady's apparent love affair with Antonio Brown. May cap everyone's upside ROS.

I read that too. Initially was supposed to be 4-6 weeks but then after surgery doctors changed it to 1-2 weeks. Weird. Practiced in full today but it was just a walkthrough and no passes were thrown.

32 minutes ago, yanksman said:

I read that too. Initially was supposed to be 4-6 weeks but then after surgery doctors changed it to 1-2 weeks. Weird. Practiced in full today but it was just a walkthrough and no passes were thrown.

30 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Yahoo says he’s healthy now lol

I think we're forgetting this is a contract year for Godwin! He better get on that field if he wants me to resign him to my fantasy squad! 😉

Edited by Silent-Trader
  • Like 1