DerrickHenrysCleats

Ezekiel Elliott 2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Dont have blind faith, just because they are facing bad teams doesnt mean theyll be in any of them. Washington is actually a good defense, eagles are getting D Jax and Jeffrey back, and Daniel Jones and Dalton will be exactly how the 1st qt was tonight for both teams where both teams couldnt move. I know Dal fans are loyal, but limit your expectations. Dalton was a significant downgrade to this offense upside. 

I have no idea what you are talking about. You didn't even know Zeke was a heavily targeted pass catcher out of the backfield. I get the narrative you are trying to spin but you might want to research it and get back to us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FeastMode said:

Own no shares in Zeke but good god was that series brutal.  You’ve got one of the best RBs in the world and 1st and goal from the 2, and you throw a bunch of fades?  A high school coach would’ve gotten the TD there.  It’s not hard. Give the man the ball consecutively and take your 6 pts.  Sheesh.

Needed as much clock as possible and Mike Mcarthy isnt running just because of his talent on the team, that was evident at GB

6 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Read what I said after the comment, easy to jump on the bandwagon when you keep things out of context

It was ur quote buddy, obviously ur giving out hot takes without knowing much. 🤫

• Haha 1

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. You didn't even know Zeke was a heavily targeted pass catcher out of the backfield. I get the narrative you are trying to spin but you might want to research it and get back to us.

I already clarified my point on that, now youre attacking me because Im being realistic on your top pick. Next week come back to me, im sure youll capitalize on the bounce back game against me. Is he going to get 8 targets and 20 carries when the team is losing? Dont think so. He hasnt had over 20 carries since week 2, the receptions have honestly saved his floor. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tomei7 said:

It was ur quote buddy, obviously ur giving out hot takes without knowing much. 🤫

Then give me a reason Zeke stays at the RB1-4 on the season with a reasonable evidence. Oline sucks, coaching staff sucks, Dalton is below average and when is pressured is not good. He wasnt connected with his WRs until the 2nd half, this team will be high and low week and week out. More like the vikings at WR with Cousins at QB. Except Zeke is not Dalvin Cook

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I already clarified my point on that, now youre attacking me because Im being realistic on your top pick. Next week come back to me, im sure youll capitalize on the bounce back game against me. Is he going to get 8 targets and 20 carries when the team is losing? Dont think so. He hasnt had over 20 carries since week 2, the receptions have honestly saved his floor. 

^ this actually makes no sense

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

^ this actually makes no sense

Care to explain? Youve continuously argued my points and have yet to provide any evidence against it

• Haha 1

Felt like a kinda fluky night. High floor but the ceiling probably isn’t as high going forward. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Felt like a kinda fluky night. High floor but the ceiling probably isn’t as high going forward. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Appreciate the same opinion as my own that is seemingly getting laughed at right now. Hes a high floor low ceiling RB1 that will have boom games in good game script but you have to limit expectations givin the QB and oline situation 

7 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Care to explain? Youve continuously argued my points and have yet to provide any evidence against it

Actually you're original point is that he isn't involved in the passing game and now you just keep shifting because you are desperate to be right. You're desperation to prove that he's still a clear RB1 is bizarre.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

Actually you're original point is that he isn't involved in the passing game and now you just keep shifting because you are desperate to be right. You're desperation to prove that he's still a clear RB1 is bizarre.

Im going to end the conversation with you because Im beating a dead horse at this point trying to explain draft capital when you must have all the Zeke shares in the world. Appreciate the debate, or lack there of. 

22 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Then give me a reason Zeke stays at the RB1-4 on the season with a reasonable evidence. Oline sucks, coaching staff sucks, Dalton is below average and when is pressured is not good. He wasnt connected with his WRs until the 2nd half, this team will be high and low week and week out. More like the vikings at WR with Cousins at QB. Except Zeke is not Dalvin Cook

U definitely don’t do research on upcoming schedules before u quote things do u? They play Wash/Phi twice, NYG, Cin, Min, and an average SF defense, he can easily finish in the top 5. Also do u even realize that this is Zeke’s floor even with the 2 fumbles with a below average line who will only get better and healthier and an average backup QB who can only get better once he gets more reps in rhythm and in sync the more he plays. Zeke doesn’t need 100ys rushing per game to be a top 5 back because he’s being used heavily in the passing game this yr and even more with Dalton. Another swing and miss buddy.

Edited by Tomei7

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im going to end the conversation with you because Im beating a dead horse at this point trying to explain draft capital when you must have all the Zeke shares in the world. Appreciate the debate, or lack there of. 

When you didn't know what his passing game usage was...the debate ended. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

U continue do give off bogus insights and predictions because of a floor game from Zeke who had 2 fumbles. 🤫

Edited by Tomei7

Just now, Tomei7 said:

U continue do give off bogus insights and predictions because of a floor game from Zeke who had to fumbles. 🤫

I had not once mentioned his fumbles digging into the decision to rank him lower, but thank you for pointing it out. With a worse o line pressure will get there more often than not. And your last post pointed that the oline will get healthy? Is that the case for the eagles? Injuries are occuring, and often this year. These big offenses have the possibility to bust just as much as boom if someone goes down. Youve given me hunches based on games where he had Dak at QB. The gameplan has changed if they want to be competing in these games

10 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Appreciate the same opinion as my own that is seemingly getting laughed at right now. Hes a high floor low ceiling RB1 that will have boom games in good game script but you have to limit expectations givin the QB and oline situation 

Ur being laughed at because u say he’s not being used in the passing game and led all WRs in targets tonight with 11, then try to switch things up to another narrative to feel like ur correct. Try again.

Just now, Tomei7 said:

Ur being laughed at because u say he’s not being used in the passing game and led all WRs in targets tonight with 11, then try to switch things up to another narrative to feel like ur correct. Try again.

Appreciate the niave outlook when Ive already stated why I said that opinion. No need to continue the slander unless you have "Ezekiel Elliott 2020 Outlook" discussions youd like to talk about. I for one think he is a low end RB1 moving forward, disagree? Explain. 

13 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

well, to be fair I never said “low” ceiling.  

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

well, to be fair I never said “low” ceiling.  

Lower than a top 3 pick is my explanation. Unless the opportunity falls in your lap with a bad gamescript he isnt getting you 40 PPR pts what I mean. There is a decrease in his ceiling when Dalton became the QB from where is once was

4 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I had not once mentioned his fumbles digging into the decision to rank him lower, but thank you for pointing it out. With a worse o line pressure will get there more often than not. And your last post pointed that the oline will get healthy? Is that the case for the eagles? Injuries are occuring, and often this year. These big offenses have the possibility to bust just as much as boom if someone goes down. Youve given me hunches based on games where he had Dak at QB. The gameplan has changed if they want to be competing in these games

Bro just like the above poster said, u lost all credibility if there was any to begin with. Come back to this thread in wk 16 so u can eat that crow.

1 minute ago, Tomei7 said:

Bro just like the above poster said, u lost all credibility if there was any to begin with. Come back to this thread in wk 16 so u can eat that crow.

"Ezekiel Elliott 2020 outlook" doesnt sound like a prediction of the future where its out of your control. Please tell me why you made your opinions. State the facts, give me evidence. Otherwise your opinion on him can be just as wrong as mine, neither of us know for sure and thats why its an opinion. Appreciate the kind words

Dropped for Pollard

on a serious note pollard is so underrated I hope he gets traded to a team where he can be a featured back

• Like 2

Obvious solid RB1. In the same tier as  McCaffrey, Henry, Cook, Kamara. After that A.Jones, Chubb and maybe Conner. 

• Like 2

This guy is arguing draft capital in week 7 and "he won't score 40 ppr points in a game"

• Haha 1