dashoe

Breshad Perriman 2020 Outlook

Jets... I get it.

But is there anyway Perriman has flex appeal returning from the ankle issue? He had played in 100% of the snaps week 1 (yet didn’t do much with it).

The Jets gave Jeff Smith 11x targets last week, so if those go back Perriman’s way upon return and he can catch at least half of those he has some flex appeal?

again... Jets... I know.

Edited by Heizz

I am getting very desperate in a 16 teamer where I've been decimated by injuries and nothing is ever available...and Perriman is out there.

I was hoping to use Jeff Smith (yes it is that bad), but with Perriman expected back, I wonder what WRs are getting the looks outside of Crowder? Ugh

Perriman wasn't playable when he was younger, with a younger Flacco.  I mean I guess he's worth a stash if you have deep enough benches if you are really in a play and pray pinch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well it is clear he will at least likely be targeted, played 63 of 71 snaps and got 8 looks, caught half of them for 62 yards.

Maybe with Darnold back he improves??

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 7:00 AM, GottaGetTheWin said:

Perriman wasn't playable when he was younger, with a younger Flacco.  I mean I guess he's worth a stash if you have deep enough benches if you are really in a play and pray pinch. 

That’s hilarious. I seriously forgot they played together in Balt. When Perriman was an injured 1st round pick and Joe Flacco was Joe Flacco. 

On 10/22/2020 at 3:39 PM, HarambeLives said:

Not a bad option if Crowder can’t go. 

Looks like target hog Crowder is unlikely. Tre White is pretty iffy and BUF is down other CBs too. Darnold is back, idk but I think Perriman is a decent dart toss in deep leagues.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Looks like target hog Crowder is unlikely. Tre White is pretty iffy and BUF is down other CBs too. Darnold is back, idk but I think Perriman is a decent dart toss in deep leagues.

not just decent - i think hes a wr3 in ppr.  Crowder out and White iffy - sign me up.  He went 4 for 62 with flacco last week with Crowder.  Methinks that's his floor and i think most people think this game will have negative gamescript leading to more passing and targets.  This guy is a for sure flex.

Edited by JetsAwesome
  • Like 1

Guy has done well with Flacco , who is decent with deep balls. With news that darnold is out in week 11 ( and possibly longer) ) I think perriman is a decent pickup as a flex player with upside. He might be available for pickup now since the jets had a bye.