Sign in to follow this  
Steve Awesome

Looking to join a competitive Dynasty League

Looking for a competitive dynasty or keeper league to join. The deeper the better. I have a buddy that will join if there are two open spots. Thanks in advance

email me with info at  dainiank@yahoo.com

I'm running a 10 x 10 yahoo fantasy baseball league with my brother. $50 buy in. Re-draft league. Auction style draft and it's tomorrow at 7pm Pacific standard time. Need one more owner to make 12 teams. Please let me know asap. Here's the link:

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/26378/invitation?key=08ea76dda69e19dd&ikey=8492f1f7abff6458

I Just sent you an email

jaymoore15@gmail.com

I have a Deep 20 team Dynasty league.  Salary Cap, Player Contracts, AAA, AA, A, and Rookie ball 25 man teams (up to 125 total players on each team)

$50 buy in.  GroupMe app for trade talks and basic league smack talk.  Lots of fun, I've been in this league since 2012.  Serious players only. 

Would love to have you and your friends join my start up dynasty league! h2h points league auction draft that will determine salaries. No contracts 150 $ buy in. 10 rounde minor league draft before auction. email me @jrobb0211@yahoo.com for more details if interested.