• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What were you saying?

Would not surprise me he will be in the same tier as Kittle and Kelce soon

1 hour ago, Guwop said:

getting close to a drop. Benching for Reid for now. [...]

Jordan reed? I rather start myself and get the Zero. It'll at least look cooler with seeing my name in my lineup. Just move stuff around and keep Andrews. Even if that means on the bench just to keep him from other owners. You'll hate yourself if it comes back to haunt you or you play him and they win because of him

Edited by Eaglesflyhigh11
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Jordan reed? I rather start myself and get the Zero. It'll at least look cooler with seeing my name in my lineup. Just move stuff around and keep Andrews. Even if that means on the bench just to keep him from other owners. You'll hate yourself if it comes back to haunt you or you play him and they win because of him

and thats the rhetoric that allows us to keep players that will never produce out of hope. Yes reed is injury prone but when he gets starting reps he will get targets which is more than i can say for andrews now. The targets aren't there and it's TD or bust on a low passing volume with a qb who has taken steps back with a great defense behind him to keep games close. If i had someone like hockenson i would have dropped. Since i don't he's a bench but lets not act like he's a superstar that you can trust. He's a plug and pray at this point

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Took boyle snapping his leg. Feel terrible for boyle. It looked horrific

I didn't tune in until late in the game, so didn't see that. Hate it for Boyle...never like to see that kind of thing.

96 yards and a TD today. Already back to TE4 in standard and TE5 in PPR.

Think he’ll have more solid games like this down the stretch. With the loss the Ravens are 3rd in their division, so they’ll be fighting for playoff seeding for the rest of the fantasy season and will hopefully have to get more aggressive on the offensive side.

Congrats to those who bought low on him.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

took you 7 weeks to boast after a season ending injury to boyle and a td? wow lol.

can confirm your team missed the playoffs thanks to andrews lol.

Actually this is the third week and no one is losing because of Andrews in this TE wasteland. Again there is no one else to get in waivers no matter how bad Andrews is doing. Your take not only on Andrews but on other players I’ve seen you post about is just horribly wrong. I only hope you learned your lesson LOL.

2 hours ago, TroutFister said:

took you 7 weeks to boast after a season ending injury to boyle and a td? wow lol.

can confirm your team missed the playoffs thanks to andrews lol.

Why would teams miss the playoffs because of Andrews? 

• Like 1