Sign in to follow this  
Arrowhead

Fair trade?

Trying to acquire Yelich. Would mookie Betts and Jose Ramírez be a fair trade for him? I have Devers to throw into 3rd base if he accepts.

You’re giving up a little too much IMO

• Thanks 1

I’d try Betts and Devers instead

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 6Kill said:

I’d try Betts and Devers instead

Would that be giving up too much too?

33 minutes ago, Arrowhead said:

Would that be giving up too much too?

Yes. Doesn't the Yelich owner have a need at pitching or something? You can get Yelich for Betts and a good pitcher I would think; also I would consider making Ramirez the centerpiece of the trade instead of Mookie if you have room to squeeze both in the OF; you won't get the bump in steals but will have a really strong BA.

5 hours ago, 6Kill said:

You’re giving up a little too much IMO

Change little to WAY

2 minutes ago, Arrowhead said:

How so?

Am I correct in reading you want to offer Betts and jram for him?

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

Am I correct in reading you want to offer Betts and jram for him?

Betts and jram or Betts and Devers

Just now, Arrowhead said:

Betts and jram or Betts and Devers

Yelich isn't worth either. Not even close.

Explain how yelich is worth that?

9 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

Trying to acquire Yelich. Would mookie Betts and Jose Ramírez be a fair trade for him? I have Devers to throw into 3rd base if he accepts.

you are being taken advantage of

Hang onto Mookie/JoRam. Move a mt straight up for Yelich. 

No way your giving up way to much, like way way too much..... even with Devers instead of JrAm.  Wish you were in my league

Lol and your the one that’s telling me that my trades were horrible

my Yordan Alvarez for his Strasburg, and trey mancini

my story, McCutchen, Doolittle for his Harper, kimbrel, Hansel Robles and kris Davis . 

12 teamer

Ouch you actually made the trade of betts and Devers for Yelich .... yikes your got destroyed broski 

Saw the completed trade in the completed trade thread 

19 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

It would be a fair trade for no one and a big win for him. You’re giving up way too much. Yelich himself is not that much better than Betts and you want to throw in another elite player?!

14 hours ago, Richard Kimble said:

Yes. Doesn't the Yelich owner have a need at pitching or something? You can get Yelich for Betts and a good pitcher I would think; also I would consider making Ramirez the centerpiece of the trade instead of Mookie if you have room to squeeze both in the OF; you won't get the bump in steals but will have a really strong BA.

I’ll even go a step further and say that even simply Yelich for Betts is not an unfair offer. 

12 hours ago, HOOTIE said:

Change little to WAY

This.

33 minutes ago, thebestpr21 said:

Hopefully you didnt do it. Neither of those two trades were good trades for you.

According to another poster he did 😟.

2 hours ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

I’ll even go a step further and say that even simply Yelich for Betts is not an unfair offer. 

This.

According to another poster he did 😟.

How is Yelich for Betts an unfair offer? Yelich had 44 homers 30 stolen bases and hit for .329
Betts didn’t come close to any of those things. I think it’s a fair trade the only cat Betts really gives you is runs

Not taken advantage of when he made the initial offer...that's a clear case of consent #WishUwereinmyleaguetoo 😉

47 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Not taken advantage of when he made the initial offer...that's a clear case of consent #WishUwereinmyleaguetoo 😉

47 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

you are correct rk..so he literally traderap*d himself

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

How is Yelich for Betts an unfair offer? Yelich had 44 homers 30 stolen bases and hit for .329
Betts didn’t come close to any of those things. I think it’s a fair trade the only cat Betts really gives you is runs

I said it wouldn’t be an unfair offer.

No offense but I really hope that you’re not in money leagues because it seems you’re not very good at fantasy baseball. 

Betts is a proven and consistent 5 category contributor who also hit well over .300 in the second half last year. He’s also in his contract year which could lead to a boost. Yelich had 2 great years but is coming off a serious knee injury and might follow Altuve’s lead and stop running.

Steamer projections: 

Yelich: .305 36 HR 100 RBI 112 R 22 SB

Betts: .280 32 HR 87 RBI 112 R 17 SB

Yelich looks better but not by a lot. Certainly not enough to also add Devers. I do auctions exclusively so can’t put it in draft terms, but Yelich goes for around $53 and Betts for around $48. You added Devers who goes for around $30. It’s just a really stupid trade for you.

Edited by Thenewwildone8