Sign in to follow this  
Arrowhead

Juan Soto for Gerrit Cole

Is this a better trade than story for Cole? I have Marte to replace Soto 

I would rather keep Soto than Story or Cole especially if any keeper angles in ur league.

Keeper you'd be insane to trade Soto for anyone besides Trout. In a redraft format, I'd prefer trading Soto to Story because of the gap in replacement players. If you have Starling Marte as well, then i'd keep Story, unless you have another SS on your roster better than Tim Anderson. If I had Semien, Boagerts or Baez I might trade Story and make up the steals elsewhere.

52 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Keeper you'd be insane to trade Soto for anyone besides Trout. In a redraft format, I'd prefer trading Soto to Story because of the gap in replacement players. If you have Starling Marte as well, then i'd keep Story, unless you have another SS on your roster better than Tim Anderson. If I had Semien, Boagerts or Baez I might trade Story and make up the steals elsewhere.

Yeah my back up ss is tatis jr. my back up of is Marte. It’s a redraft not a keeper league 

In a bubble, I rank them:  Soto, Story, Cole (though I can see arguing for Story first due to position).  That said, Tatis shouldn’t be your (or anyone else’s) backup.  Because you have him, I’d be willing to consider moving Story.  I do rank him ahead of Tatis, though not by much. Story could go 40/20 while Tatis could go 30/30. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

Is this a better trade than story for Cole? I have Marte to replace Soto 

Seems fine to me. In a dynasty no, in a redraft year. In a redraft Story is better than Soto, so another yes from me.

6 hours ago, Richard Kimble said:

Well I think Soto is more valuable than Trout in a keeper, and Acuna is more valuable than both. I agree with you on Soto over Story in a redraft though.

8 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

Seems fine to me. In a dynasty no, in a redraft year. In a redraft Story is better than Soto, so another yes from me.

Well I think Soto is more valuable than Trout in a keeper, and Acuna is more valuable than both. I agree with you on Soto over Story in a redraft though.

Your that high on Soto ? If so I’m moving story for a pitcher then 

7 minutes ago, Arrowhead said:

Well he’s still very young and is a very good player, imagine how he’ll be in his prime. Trout is already in his and at this point will only get worse not better. 

Trade Story. Just because I feel you can't trust anything in Colorado....

2 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

For what it’s worth (that’s up to you) Yahoo preseason ranking has him at #4 overall. 

Keep both nations capital & thin air 

• Haha 1