Sign in to follow this  
Mdubb23

Dynasty: pick a side (WHIR)

Option 1: Bellinger/Suárez/Gore

Option 2: Freeman/Rendon/Clevinger

Regardless of league settings or keeper prices, which side would you rather have in a dynasty league?

Normally, I would say option 1 is OK based purely on the caveat my team was either in rebuilding mode or not a real contender. I never want to give up on the current season at hand if I'm in the mix...and this year everyone is in the mix, until we know what form the season will be. I understand people are trying to make these great moves with future in mind, but the present is so uncertain, I advise against trading for prospects unless its an absolute slam dunk. You can make this move in a month with much more information. There's also enough uncertainty in Bellinger's amazing 1st half/mediocre 2nd half and Suarez's shoulder issues clouding things. Side 2 is a mix of players that are all very valuable in 2020 so I'm holding for now. 

Got to give 2 a edge

Freeman & Rendon only. That last player can be moved for Suarez straight up. 

Higher ceiling and a decisive youth advantage goes to side 1.  Side 2 if trying to make a championship run.   Team direction/dynamic often determines trade values, however I'd take side 1 in a vacuum 

I like option 2 better, unless you are rebuilding then option 1.

Please help!