Sign in to follow this  
hennenl

New Free ESPN Dynasty 10 Team League

Looking to start a 10 team free dynasty league on ESPN. Snake draft that has yet to be set and will do so once the league is full. 30 man rosters with 20 keepers from year to year. Head to Head Each Categories leagues with R/HR/RBI/SB/OBP for batters and K/QS/ERA/WHIP/SVHD for pitchers. Please message me or comment below if interested. 

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=44747705&view=summary  Here is the league for more information.

1 hour ago, Grahamzky said:

Oh sorry, Max 12 game started - count me out

What do you want for max game started? I put a number in there so that people can't pick up and drop starters multiple times a week just to almost guarantee themselves a win in Ks and QS. Can be changed if thats really a big deal breaker for you

Invitations sent to Rob and BrooklynFinest. If you guys have any inputs on rule changes that you want, I am open to hearing them. I just wanted to put a league out there that I liked and would be willing to change some things if owners want. 

Invite sent to AJ as well. Still looking to fill 3 more spots, so message or comment if interested

11 hours ago, RotoCat said:

Would love join :

20 years experience 

lee.bobby220@gmail.com

Invite sent. If you accept, league will be full and can start figuring out the details