2 hours ago, HOOTIE said:

Soto side, hes so young.

Suarez is in prime

It's a fair offer

This. 

2 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

pretty close to veto. soto side.

bryant and suarez are equal so soto 4 springer and biggio. yikess

What exactly is vetoable here? Obviously Soto is better than Biggio and Springer, but they’re not scrubs or anything. Maybe someone is high on Biggio and sees him as a top 5 2B in the future and Springer should still have a couple of good years.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

This. 

What exactly is vetoable here? Obviously Soto is better than Biggio and Springer, but they’re not scrubs or anything. Maybe someone is high on Biggio and sees him as a top 5 2B in the future and Springer should still have a couple of good years.

trading soto for springer + would be like trading trout 4 years ago for jose abreu and a decent/good prospect

one of the worst trades i have seen this year as is. sure biggio could be a superstar (very slim chance) but springer and biggio value right now are no where close to soto.

Keep you're trio of players, counter and move some mt for the Soto group. 

Fair deal. Go for it. 

7 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

trading soto for springer + would be like trading trout 4 years ago for jose abreu and a decent/good prospect

one of the worst trades i have seen this year as is. sure biggio could be a superstar (very slim chance) but springer and biggio value right now are no where close to soto.

Fair enough.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, colepenhagen said:

pretty close to veto. soto side.

bryant and suarez are equal so soto 4 springer and biggio. yikess

Definitely no where close to vetoable, would take Soto side even though alittle worried about Suarez this year.

2 hours ago, wahoos1 said:

Definitely no where close to vetoable, would take Soto side even though alittle worried about Suarez this year.

think of it this way. would you say rizzo and franmil reyes for mike trout is close to a veto in a h2h redraft? thats a top 50 player and top 100 player for a top 3 player

thats basically what this deal is. i dont do dynasty but just checked dynasty rankings and soto is basically a consensus top 5 asset and springer is around 50 and biggio around 100

https://www.fantraxhq.com/fantasy-baseball-dynasty-rankings/

biggio 190, springer 68 on espn

https://www.espn.com/fantasy/baseball/story/_/id/26075982/fantasy-baseball-dynasty-rankings-top-300-players-2020-beyond

biggio 103, springer 43

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/2020-fantasy-baseball-draft-prep-dynasty-rankings-a-top-150/

Take the deal.

Certainly nothing veto worthy here.It's been my experience that those quickest to cast a veto vote offer the most veto worthy proposals.

Is it a keep forever kind of league? The Soto side is killing this trade. I did not realize Springer was already 30 years old. In a redraft this would be a fair trade, but in a dynasty considering Soto's age, this is a robbery in broad daylight. If there is some limit to the length of time you can keep players, or some other information missing from this equation, it would make more sense...but yeah, take the deal. 

4 hours ago, Richard Kimble said:

Is it a keep forever kind of league? The Soto side is killing this trade. I did not realize Springer was already 30 years old. In a redraft this would be a fair trade, but in a dynasty considering Soto's age, this is a robbery in broad daylight. If there is some limit to the length of time you can keep players, or some other information missing from this equation, it would make more sense...but yeah, take the deal. 

Agreed, the team getting Soto in dynasty in definitely winning this deal

No veto-able

But Soto side wins by a lot. Take it now now now

Help with mine?