SundaySilence

Parris Campbell 2020 Outlook

I believe it was per ETR’s Evan Silva from a podcast, Pittman is competing for snaps with Zach Pascal (similar skill sets) meaning Campbell will play the 2nd most snaps at WR. If this guy doesn’t pop off it won’t cost much.

This is where a lack of preseason is going to hurt.  We can't really see how he's going to be used, and we're trying to decide if he's worthy of a roster spot.  There are so many WRs like him that are end of roster guys where I'd love to be able to get a better evaluation before week 1.  Besides Parris, there's the aforementioned Pittman, Laviska Shenault, Bryan Edwards, Van Jefferson.  Parris isn't a rookie but we didn't see much of him last year so he might as well be lumped in with the others.  Very difficult to know who to keep and who to let go.  If there's any signs of lingering concussion symptoms for this guy, then I'm completely out.

On the flip side, lack of visibility means more WW gems. I went more risky with my last picks in re-draft this year while keeping this in mind.

• Like 5

On 8/14/2020 at 2:54 PM, Ryansm11 said:

Here’s a guy who won’t be on any of teams. Shocked he still gets hype. 

An astute football mind you are not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I like his opportunity and potentional but I just dropped him for McKinnon. At best 2nd or 3rd option on a run team.  Might ball out a game or 2 but I think it will be hard to predict. Unless injuries ravage my team he'll be chillin on the bench, prefer more upside with last bench slot.

14 hours ago, kencav said:

An astute football mind you are not.

LOL I made this post and then two weeks later drafted him in two leagues. I’m not the brightest, I was thinking Phillip Dorsett was who this was until I realized it was their pick from a year ago. 

2 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

LOL I made this post and then two weeks later drafted him in two leagues. I’m not the brightest, I was thinking Phillip Dorsett was who this was until I realized it was their pick from a year ago. 

no problem I just think this guy is being undersold big time....we should know on a couple of weeks

Debating dropping him for James Washington or sims or shenault. Will see how he is used today and decide.

Led the team in targets with 9 and hauled in 6 receptions for 71 yards. He might be Rivers' favorite WR target since he plays out of the slots. Hopefully he can keep this up

Edited by shaolincage
  • Like 1

This is the guy I'm targeting on the wire. Seems like a lot of upside with the connection with Rivers. Hopefully he can stay healthy if I get him. 

Anyone catch the game or see how he looked Sunday? Obviously great target share but Yahoo has Pitman projected for more points this week. Is this just Yahoo being clueless? I’m assuming Parris played out of the slot with the amount of targets. 

He is availble on waivers still in many leagues.

I have him at #1 waiver priority going into week 2.

• Like 1

Just now, Sivaro said:

He is availble on waivers still in many leagues.

I have him at #1 waiver priority going into week 2.

I could see him being top 30 in PPR

Should not be on any waiver wires in leagues greater than 6 teams after waivers clear tonight/tomorrow. Dude is gonna be a stud wish I had him 

#1 WR to get this week.  Slot WR's get fed in a Rivers led offense.

I have the 9th priority this week 😕

I put in a claim for him (dropping Justin Jefferson) - here's to hoping he drops to me!

Just now, dudewithabadcat said:

I’m trying to figure this out myself. 15-20%?

I was going to double that personally

38 minutes ago, scheibler said:

I was going to double that personally

I may have just altered my bid to reflect more what you are saying.  I have some waste on my roster - Larry Fitz.  

hope to get him at 8th in wavier order. Rivers will pass enough to give him ppr value for sure 

Edited by Guwop