Rotoworld.com Forums

Parris Campbell 2020 Outlook

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the flip side, lack of visibility means more WW gems. I went more risky with my last picks in re-draft this year while keeping this in mind.

Well im on the Campbell train. Lets go! Starting him with confidence this week

This is where a lack of preseason is going to hurt.  We can't really see how he's going to be used, and we're trying to decide if he's worthy of a roster spot.  There are so many WRs like him that are end of roster guys where I'd love to be able to get a better evaluation before week 1.  Besides Parris, there's the aforementioned Pittman, Laviska Shenault, Bryan Edwards, Van Jefferson.  Parris isn't a rookie but we didn't see much of him last year so he might as well be lumped in with the others.  Very difficult to know who to keep and who to let go.  If there's any signs of lingering concussion symptoms for this guy, then I'm completely out.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, kencav said:

An astute football mind you are not.

LOL I made this post and then two weeks later drafted him in two leagues. I’m not the brightest, I was thinking Phillip Dorsett was who this was until I realized it was their pick from a year ago. 

2 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

LOL I made this post and then two weeks later drafted him in two leagues. I’m not the brightest, I was thinking Phillip Dorsett was who this was until I realized it was their pick from a year ago. 

no problem I just think this guy is being undersold big time....we should know on a couple of weeks