SundaySilence

Parris Campbell 2020 Outlook

Just now, ponchsox said:

Damn. He's done.

what are you talking about. if you're gonna post in the player thread at least share some actual information

5 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Damn. He's done.

You’ve got to be kidding me. Is this guy made of peanut brittle!?

Damn was happy I got him on waivers and start him, not a good start.. did anyone see the injury? Not sure how serious it was since yahoo changed his status to questionable.

Edited by Rozr1

2 minutes ago, Rozr1 said:

Damn was happy I got him on waivers and start him, not a good start.. did anyone see the injury? Not sure how serious it was since yahoo changed his status to questionable.

Knee, and he had the first catch.    So , at least he was in line for a good day.    But, nope, i guess there was good reason he played so little last year.

It was a rush, not a catch and his knee just collided with the defender.  Didn't look that bad, but his reaction did.   They said he's questionable to return. 

Whomever is the training coach for the Colts needs to be executed in front of Monument Circle. Mack, Doyle, and now Paris?! Wtf

• Like 1

Coach Reich said, "Hoping for the best... But it happened right in front of me and it didn't look good" in press conference.

5 hours ago, devaster said:

Pittman was the talk of camp, so it definitely could. I envision Pittman overtaking the #2 role at some point this season.

Happening earlier than expected.

When do you think we’ll know the extent of his injury? want to drop him for someone playing a later game today or Monday but also want to hold if it wasn’t that serious.

21 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

When do you think we’ll know the extent of his injury? want to drop him for someone playing a later game today or Monday but also want to hold if it wasn’t that serious.

tomorrow

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Good news. But this dude is clearly an injury waiting to happen. Sucks for him. 

Sucks for him. I Had to start him due to Galloday and A.J. Brown being out and then this happens. My WR's are cursed this year.

2 hours ago, Drewfus said:

Good news. But this dude is clearly an injury waiting to happen. Sucks for him. 

I mean dude took a full speed helmet to the knee from Harrison Smith ...

1 minute ago, JSA2422 said:

I mean dude took a full speed helmet to the knee from Harrison Smith ...

Not saying he's made of glass. He just somehow is constantly getting injured. I mean he even got in a car accident this offseason. Maybe it's a curse. 

Threw a fair whack of FAAB into this bonfire 😃. Let's see what the MRI brings, but this feels like a stop-start season at best.