SundaySilence

Parris Campbell 2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Man, Mo Alie-Cox is going to be an absolute stud at this rate.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Yikes:

• Mild or grade 1 and moderate or grade 2 injuries may only need home treatment along with using crutches for a short time and wearing a hinged knee brace. Many people are able to be active again after about 4 to 6 months.
    • Severe or grade 3 injuries may require using crutches and wearing a hinged knee brace. In some cases, surgery may be needed. Many people are able to be active again after about 9 months.

https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-topics/abr8711#:~:text=A PCL injury is a,it moves forward or backward.

• Like 1

MPJ time. Choochoo. His Dad's best year was roughly 1,200 total yard and 10 TDs.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

What are the rules about putting players on IR?  Can this happen as soon as today?

You'd think they'd at least list him as Out and that would open up your path to IR.

1 minute ago, street sharks said:

What does indefinitely mean in this context, ROS?

It means they don't know. PCL isn't a quick recovery injury. Could be out 2 months... Could be out 9 months.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

It means they don't know. PCL isn't a quick recovery injury. Could be out 2 months... Could be out 9 months.

Reports now MCL

12 minutes ago, Truth11 said:

Reports now MCL

Source?

If accurate...

• Mild or grade 1 injuries usually get better in 1 to 3 weeks and may only need home treatment along with using crutches for a short time.
    • Moderate or grade 2 injuries usually get better in about a month. You may need to wear a hinged knee brace and limit how much weight you put on your leg.
    • Severe or grade 3 injuries may require wearing a hinged brace for a few months, and limiting weight on the leg for 4 to 6 weeks.

https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-topics/abn2411#:~:text=An MCL injury is a,the knee from bending inward.

Schefter says PCL:

Edited by Spyplane

a "PCL injury"...jesus, what the hell is that ?  C'mon Schefter...is that a tear...is it a bruise...is it something else ..."injury"  ...yeah we know that

Regardless of type of injury, this guy is a drop for me now. Moved on and picked up Bryan Edwards before tonight's game. Was excited for his upside, but can't see myself comfortably starting him for a while and I need WR depth immediately.

2 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

a "PCL injury"...jesus, what the hell is that ?  C'mon Schefter...is that a tear...is it a bruise...is it something else ..."injury"  ...yeah we know that

"Indefinitely" can mean...

f6f0bb240aa50203-to-derpinity-and-beyond

To infinity and beyond.

• Haha 2

PCL is pretty uncommon injury, I think that's part of why the timeline is indefinite. Can certainly be season-ending if they decide he needs surgery, but it's usually not a ligament that will heal on its own since it lacks blood supply (as opposed to MCL/LCL injuries). I'm only holding bc I'm in a dynasty league and he has potential longer-term, if he can stay healthy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, STEVEfromLA said:

Who benefits from more of these targets now. Hines or Pittman?

Taylor

1 hour ago, STEVEfromLA said:

Who benefits from more of these targets now. Hines or Pittman?

I'd guess Pittman gets a few more targets for sure. That 6'4" frame with a large catch radius is a big target for Rivers.

Edited by Spyplane

So is he a drop?  I can't find anything definitive on how long he will be out and it appears it's more or less just up in the air.

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

So is he a drop?  I can't find anything definitive on how long he will be out and it appears it's more or less just up in the air.

I moved him to an IR slot because I had one open.  But yeah I think he’s a pretty easy drop if you need the space.  

• Like 1