Lamont Sanford

Damien Williams 2020 Outlook

Looks like Damien Williams will finally not have the longest thread of the season...

Can they go back on the decision or is it safe to drop him from redraft leagues 

lol this JAG won't gonna have a job to come back to.

bye felicia!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2020 at 4:45 PM, BMcP said:

D-Will - even in re-draft - remains one of the most undervalued players at his position. My advice would be to take advantage while you can before the inevitable market correction.

Market correction just happened.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, paulwall29 said:

Market correction just happened.

Can’t blame the guy for making a sensible decision - your boy Vaughn might want that decision back right around now.

Well football will be played in the new normal. As they have a month until now to decide how to proceed in the season with more players preparing to drop on out over the pandemic.

Welp he got me again.Had him on 4 of my 8 yahoo cash custom teams lol. I faded ceh thinking the price was too high. Oh well.At least damien can not fool me again in 2021 and at least the damien price was much cheaper in 2020 than 2019. I really do not get a rb hanging on by a thread thinking he will have a job to come back to next season. This is not like cmac where if he opted out he would have a job in 2021. At least i avoided him on all my 350 dollar myffpc teams and only had 1 share in best ball on 11 drafters teams.

3 hours ago, Passepartout said:

Well football will be played in the new normal. As they have a month until now to decide how to proceed in the season with more players preparing to drop on out over the pandemic.

All it does right now is take the place of pre season game injuries, there are a ton of players that will be playing. 

3 hours ago, Passepartout said:

There is apparently an opt-out window, except it won't start until the agreement has been signed:

I guess we should expect more opt-outs when that date is set.

13 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Career over

There will no doubt be retaliation against players that opt out. NFL is as ruthless and archaic with HR practices as it gets. 

4 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

There will no doubt be retaliation against players that opt out. NFL is as ruthless and archaic with HR practices as it gets. 

Horse-heads in their beds?

4 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Williams just said that that he opted out because his mother was recently diagnosed with cancer. Can't imagine anyone even dreaming about retaliating against his decision over that.

5 hours ago, BMcP said:

Horse-heads in their beds?

You don't want to know how many RBs are buried under the Jets stadium.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

You don't want to know how many RBs are buried under the Jets stadium.

Thomas Jones and LT put up some solid years while they were there.