Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

Isn’t Cleveland thought to be decent against the run game this year? Thought I remembered hearing that, but I could be thinking of another team. 

They were 30th vs the run Last year in yards per game 

bengals were the worst 

• Thanks 1

I’m not saying he’s going to blow up tonight but i could see him getting at least a 15 pt game in PPR 

mixon carved up the browns last year. 
if he doesn’t have a great game id get a little worried but i see this as a A.jones situation last yr. 

He began with 4 tough matchups last yr and Jamal taking the work. 
Same as how gio Bernard has been taking work from mixon. 

I think bengals might be hard pressed in getting mixon more involved this week. 
they’re not going to have him sign an extension just to not use him. 

a lot of week one overreaction. After this week i think then we can get a little worried 

You all seen it, 33 carries/100 yds through 2 games, 16 points, not what you signed up for. 61 pass attempts, awful defense to put it nicely. Get what you can😭

Why would u pay Mixon $12m per yr and not use him as a 3 down back?! I can see using Bernard here and there as a change of pace but geeeesh, 3rd down and 2min or no huddle offense and Mixon not on the field EVER?! C’mon not the usage I expected when I drafted this guy. Smh

• Like 2

Now my brain hurts. How was mixon out for like 5 min in the most important part of the game. Only reason why I drafted this guy was thinking he is one of the few workhorses left. He’s on a struggling team and he doesn’t even get any garbage time points cause the coach won’t play him. Just stupid.

• Like 1