Rotoworld.com Forums

2 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Can’t believe I took this guy with my 9th pick and passed on Cook, Chubb, Adams, Hopkins, Julio, etc. I figured with Burrow and Green coming back Mixon would be in a better situation, but man was I wrong.

Exactly my situation during the draft 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

Okay now we panic 

wtf was that. He wasn’t even in the last drive smh what are they even doing? 
riding the bench from now on. 
i de recommend sell high if he goes off the next two games 

9 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Eh, at least burrow looks really good even with the line being bad

Don’t be offended as a Bengal fan...and I hate to wish this on Burrow...but, I almost hope they end up with the 1st or 2nd overall pick next year and draft Sewell. The OL has to be THE priority for them next offseason. 

1 minute ago, spencerf13 said:

2 weeks is still early. And he could have scored a touchdown, then no one would be complaining. 

But he didn’t. It was the fact that Gio was in on that drive in the first place. I thought I got myself a workhorse RB, but it looks like I’m gonna relive the Montgomery, Cohen, Nagy nightmare all over again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let's look at the good here. There was a stretch that he caught a few passes.which is definitely a good sign. He was close to having a TD. The sad part is he barely played the 4th. I am okay with the last drive because the game was pretty much over. Yes ther was a  hance of getting the onside kick, but Gio is a better pass catcher. He definitely will have some better games. He was the 14th pick for me and yes I wish I Hopkins, but I do believe his time.is coming soo.er than later.

2 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Don’t be offended as a Bengal fan...and I hate to wish this on Burrow...but, I almost hope they end up with the 1st or 2nd overall pick next year and draft Sewell. The OL has to be THE priority for them next offseason. 

Not offended at all. The organization is so stupid to barely address the o-line in the offseason after having THE worst line in the league in 2019.

very dumb franchise. They’ve had bad lines since 2016

• Like 1
Just now, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Y'all sound dumb. Just relax. 

Sell low to the guy that's gonna win your league. 

Usually i say relax to ppl who overreact but man that was brutal. 

16 carries 49 yards 2.9 yards per carry 

thats terrible 

Gio had 5 receptions on 7 targets 

mixon had 4 on 4 targets 

considering most ppl drafted him in the first or the second this is definitely concerning. 

Not to mention he wasn’t even in the last drive. 

Did i miss something did he get injured ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

week 4 - Jax

week 6 - @Ind

week 7 - Cle

week 12 - NYG

week 13 - @ Mia

week 14 - Dal

week 16 - @ Hou

At this point you're going to have to take the L on the idea that he's going to be the foundation of your team. If you can hang in there roster-wise and work around him there could be some good games to be had, particularly down the stretch in terms of a playoff push.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HOF12 said:

Usually i say relax to ppl who overreact but man that was brutal. 

16 carries 49 yards 2.9 yards per carry 

thats terrible 

Gio had 5 receptions on 7 targets 

mixon had 4 on 4 targets 

considering most ppl drafted him in the first or the second this is definitely concerning. 

Not to mention he wasn’t even in the last drive. 

Did i miss something did he get injured ? 

He doubled his receiving yards too. 

You've never owned Mixon before and I get it. 

They do this yearly though. 

Then they realize Gio sucks and discard him and Mixon goes top 5 RB down the stretch. 

Look at game logs of last year for example. 

Just now, Chippa said:

Not offended at all. The organization is so stupid to barely address the o-line in the offseason after having THE worst line in the league in 2019.

very dumb franchise. They’ve had bad lines since 2016

Surely surely surely they’ll prioritize the OL next offseason. And that will benefit Burrow and Mixon and the entire offense. 

Just now, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Then they realize Gio sucks and discard him and Mixon goes top 5 RB down the stretch. 

I watch the team. It’s more a fact of losing teams just play different towards the end of the season where nothing matters. Teams just play different. Sometimes there is a different level of effort come week 12 and the 2 teams that are facing off have 4 wins

This game got away from Taylor quickly. He panicked & threw way too much. The dumpoffs to Mixon were effective, yet they never went back to it in the 2nd half. If your defense stinks like the Bengals D, you gotta control the ball with higher percentage plays than the sandlot crap they were doing

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, mvttchew said:

But he didn’t. It was the fact that Gio was in on that drive in the first place. I thought I got myself a workhorse RB, but it looks like I’m gonna relive the Montgomery, Cohen, Nagy nightmare all over again. 

They trusted Gio as a pass blocker because the oline was really bad and Gio was paid a lot of money so they have to use him somewhere. Lets relax 1 week and see if the gameplan changes with some of their pieces injured tonight

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

They trusted Gio as a pass blocker because the oline was really bad and Gio was paid a lot of money so they have to use him somewhere. Lets relax 1 week and see if the gameplan changes with some of their pieces injured tonight

Gio  was the cause of Burrow’s sack fumble at the 1

7 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

That's great and all but that was last year and the expectation was that momentum would carry overvto this yr. Did you sit him tonight? knowing that it's the first half of the season? I should have 

• Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Actually I’ve owned him plenty of years. 
mans every year it’s been the same. By the time he starts going off is when you miss out on the playoffs. Why? Cus you started him thinking this is the week and it would never come. 🥴

• Like 3
1 minute ago, HOF12 said:

Actually I’ve owned him plenty of years. 
mans every year it’s been the same. By the time he starts going off is when you miss out on the playoffs. Why? Cus you started him thinking this is the week and it would never come. 🥴

There it is. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, c_dilip said:

Gio  was the cause of Burrow’s sack fumble at the 1

That wasn’t on Gio. He stepped up and took the free LB blitzing up the middle. The right side of the line got its tail whipped, and Garrett beat his guy. 

1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

That wasn’t on Gio. He stepped up and took the free LB blitzing up the middle. The right side of the line got its tail whipped, and Garrett beat his guy. 

Yea lol idk what that other guy was talking about

looks like garrett either beat bobby hart or fred johnson

(no surprises there)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Yea lol idk what that other guy was talking about

looks like garrett either beat bobby hart or fred johnson

(no surprises there)

Yeah man, and I’m sorry I doubted you about the OL. I thought there would be at least some improvement and that would make Mix a bit better than last year. Good heavens...that OL is unreal. Painful to watch Mixon dodging DL in the backfield and to watch Burrow run for his life repeatedly. Utterly awful OL.