Rotoworld.com Forums

4 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

You don't have Henry on every team? #fakefan

Well, in all fairness I've tried my best. I inherited the dynasty team with Mixon on it and no Henry and my only redraft league, which is standard scoring, I had pick 11 and Henry went #3 overall.

So 5 of 7 and the other 2 refuse to deal.

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

Just now, ThunderDan said:

I'm trying to sell for any value I can still extract from his name/draft position. Someone above correctly pointed out that his schedule is brutal. He might turn it around later in the year. But I doubt it. And if he does, I'm  happy to be wrong and miss out

Doing the same - what kind of value are you expecting in return?

His schedule is brutal. Best bet is he blows up in one of the next two weeks and you can sell. He is still a start for me but could be a bench against tough run defenses because they insist on using Gio in the passing game making his ceiling low

Edited by affliction

Given the landscape of RBs in fantasy, it's almost impossible to bench him.  Have to keep rolling him out there and hope for the best.

If Gio wasn't around, the volume alone would be worth it but not really sure why Zac Taylor is hell bent on giving Gio that much run when the receiving skillset is redundant between him and Mixon.

Only positive going into the weekend is that the Eagles are decimated with injuries and this game should be closer than expected.  I think Fletcher Cox also has an oblique injury so he may not play this weekend.

2 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Given the landscape of RBs in fantasy, it's almost impossible to bench him.  Have to keep rolling him out there and hope for the best.

If Gio wasn't around, the volume alone would be worth it but not really sure why Zac Taylor is hell bent on giving Gio that much run when the receiving skillset is redundant between him and Mixon.

Only positive going into the weekend is that the Eagles are decimated with injuries and this game should be closer than expected.  I think Fletcher Cox also has an oblique injury so he may not play this weekend.

I think they are saving him for a playoff run. 🙄

giphy.gif

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, aapox said:

It's been 2 bad games, for sure, and there's negatives. But there are positives too. Bounce back game incoming. ~80 rushing, ~30 receiving and a TD.

I love your positivity. I wish I shared it. Lol! That OL is just sooooo bad. Unless something changes with that unit, I don’t have much hope anytime soon...unless they give him a crease and he rips off 40 yards on a carry or something. 

• Like 1

It's probably going to be another poop season for Mixon. He's talented but the line is terrible and Bengals seem intent on keeping Gio Bernard around which vultures production. He's going to have a good week though. Eagles just got thrashed on the ground last week and Burrow is moving the ball well. 100 total yards and a TD incoming. 

• Like 1

This guy ruined my season last year cause he decided to start killing it after I was already out of playoff contention. The reasoning last year was bad O-Line no AJ Green blah blah blah. I want to know what was going on when he was killing it? Was it just an easy schedule? I just traded him for Tyler Lockett so I don't feel that bad anymore but what the heck.

I was so high on him going into this year thinking he was one of the few true 3 down backs. But that’s just not the case.

And on top of that, the oline looks god awful, and that schedule is brutal all year long. 

Jumped ship for Terry Mclaurin and an IR’d Lev Bell. 

54 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

I was so high on him going into this year thinking he was one of the few true 3 down backs. But that’s just not the case.

And on top of that, the oline looks god awful, and that schedule is brutal all year long. 

Jumped ship for Terry Mclaurin and an IR’d Lev Bell. 

While all offseason the Raiders said Jacobs would lose receiving work to Theo Riddick and they cut him final week - ultimate trolls man.  Feels bad.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vikezfan said:

As a Mixon owner last year it’s the same  this year.  Blame it on the o-line.  If your an elite back you find a way to churn out production.  There is nothing special about a Mixon & he runs soft.  

He runs soft...where and when? Did you not watch him last Thursday when he got some open space? He was both electric and willing to hand out punishment to finish off a play.

The o line does suck and the run plays have lacked imagination, but to say he runs soft and there is nothing special about him reeks of someone who basis their opinion more on game stats than watching the game. 

It is definitely possible he turns out to be a disappointment this year, but it won’t be because he’s soft or lacks talent. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Vikezfan said:

As a Mixon owner last year it’s the same  this year.  Blame it on the o-line.  If your an elite back you find a way to churn out production.  There is nothing special about a Mixon & he runs soft.  

Barry Sanders wouldn’t avg 4.0 behind that line. He’s literally dodging defenders as soon as he takes a handoff, and I was actually impressed he made the yards he made against Cleveland. Soft? Lol. Yes, that’s why he constantly fights through defenders...because he’s soft. You want soft?  Gio is soft...one touch and he’s on the ground. At least Mixon battles for every yard. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, aapox said:

It's been 2 bad games, for sure, and there's negatives. But there are positives too. Bounce back game incoming. ~80 rushing, ~30 receiving and a TD.

I haven't seen ANY positives so far unfortunately.

• Like 1