Rotoworld.com Forums

I think they mixed in Bernard, especially down the stretch because it was a short week.. and I am sure most players were still getting their sea legs and gassed. They needed someone fresh. After 10 days, off it will be the Mixon show. They have talked all off season about Mixon getting most all carries... I believe them. People that sold Mixon cheap, are super stupid 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

Just now, affliction said:

Have to bench him I never saw a player get hit behind the line as much as him.

Yes, he's taken the mantle from Saquon...it is crazy how they telegraph his usage and then simply allow the D-line to collapse on them.

I do have faith they will eventually figure it out, it has nothing to do with Mixon...but he needs to be benched every where until we see signs.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Zac Taylor is a goddamn clown and might get both Burrow and Mixon hurt this season.

It’s the organization’s fault for not making the o-line priority number 1 during the offseason. But hey, at least they added von bell and josh bynes on defense!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Chippa said:

It’s the organization’s fault for not making the o-line priority number 1 during the offseason. But hey, at least they added von bell and josh bynes on defense!

Hated the Bell signing for them 

22 minutes ago, Klientel said:

This is very similar to last season. The moment he has a “blow up” game....get rid of him for any decent value that you can. He’s an RB3 at the moment, maybe you can swing an RB2....

If you think it’s similar to last season you should be buying, not selling for pennies on the dollar.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, NInsko said:

Biggest Bust of 2020 atm. Riding the pine today and untill 100% needed his scheduale might be the worst ROS 

Yes, it's remarkable how bad he's been given the fact that he hasn't had to play the Ravens or the Steelers yet.

• Like 1