Rotoworld.com Forums

8 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Dude plays Jacksonville next and even I am scared to put him in my lineup. I’m pretty sure he’s a DND until the Bengals fix the o-line. I seriously thought he’d be more involved in the passing game. He’s just wasting a roster spot now. 

^This^

No confidence no matter the matchup right now.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jubanton said:

mike Davis and Carlos hyde will play on my roster before him... he isn't even flex worthy right now

I have both Davis and Hyde - will be flexing Davis over Mixon, flip flopping on Hyde (we have 2 flex spots).

Edited by Heizz
55 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Dude plays Jacksonville next and even I am scared to put him in my lineup. I’m pretty sure he’s a DND until the Bengals fix the o-line. I seriously thought he’d be more involved in the passing game. He’s just wasting a roster spot now. 

I don't disagree but he's definitely in there for me in my 12 team 2 flexer. I do consider him well below CEH and below DJ for this week, though. The volume is there, they're going to figure it out, and I'm willing to bet he has 80 scrim+ and a TD against Jax, despite that line being pathetic.

12 minutes ago, Leopard said:

Burrow should move the ball with EASE against the jags, mixon will finally get in the end zone due to the volume. I’m going to give it one more shot because this needs to be the week, perfect matchup. 

If I can't trade him this week, I'll be putting him in my flex. I'll just hope that he mildly blows up against JAX and hope I can recoup some value and get something out of him for a RB needy team.

Edited by jpark211

mixon is making me search deep and hard for either trade partners or working the waivers to find that RB2 gem so i can replace mixon if needed in my lineup until he hopefully gets right 😕 i think he should finally hit pay dirt this week if not ill be very concerned. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

Having this guy stinks. I can't bench him because of injuries, and can't trade him because no one wants him. Just have to hope for the best that he turns it around.

yes. Welcome to the thread. You are welcome to join me and the 2 others who are holding out hope. You know, we’re like the guys sitting on the bench in that flood. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, WVFalcon said:

Having this guy stinks. I can't bench him because of injuries, and can't trade him because no one wants him. Just have to hope for the best that he turns it around.

Gotta hold out hope that his OL can turn it around. It feels like they're worse than they were last year, which is impressive...or depressive...or both. 

2 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

This feels like the week everyone benches him and he puts up a solid score. If Gaskin can run on the Jags anyone should be able to.

I have better options right now, but isn't it sad that we even have to contemplate not starting him when he's No Cut status on Yahoo? You usually have to be good and he's 24th in the league in rushing. 💩

I was so sad when this guy got sniped ahead of me in the late first.  Looks like I dodged a bullet.  He was supposed to benefit with Burrow elevating the offense.  Seems like the only one benefitting are Boyd and now Higgins.  And Burrow himself with the legs.  What's going on with this dude?  Cat got paid and now he's got no fire?

7 minutes ago, CooL said:

I was so sad when this guy got sniped ahead of me in the late first.  Looks like I dodged a bullet.  He was supposed to benefit with Burrow elevating the offense.  Seems like the only one benefitting are Boyd and now Higgins.  And Burrow himself with the legs.  What's going on with this dude?  Cat got paid and now he's got no fire?

The oline sucks, the Bengals are usually playing from behind, and hes not getting enough targets to make up for it

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, CooL said:

Offensive. Line.