Rotoworld.com Forums

10 hours ago, cs3 said:

Gaskin 39 points, #22 ranked ppr RB

Mixon 27 points, #38 ranked ppr RB

And then you have to factor in the opportunity cost of making such a terrible early round decision on selecting Mixon.

So are we talking talent or current fantasy output? Make up your mind and stop being so dense.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

17 hours ago, ludawg23 said:
  1. Mixon certainly ain't cooking right now but anyone who seriously thinks Myles Gaskin is more talented than him is insane

As a long time Dolphins fan, I was happy when they drafted Gaskin, and it's great to see him getting a legit shot to be the lead dog in the backfield. That being said, if they were able to trade him for Mixon, I would drive him personally to the airport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

JAX is the middle of the pack run defense right? I think he will hit around 70-80 rushing yards this week. Need a TD though...

I think even Gaskins last week had a good outing. How much better is the MIA o-line compared to CIN's?

Edited by jpark211
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

JAX is the middle of the pack run defense right? I think he will hit around 70-80 rushing yards this week. Need a TD though...

I think even Gaskins last week had a good outing. How much better is the MIA o-line compared to CIN's?

Cincinnati has a piece of tissue paper for an offensive line

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

[...] Any beat writers have any ideas?  Ribs? Palpitations? Stress of running 18 carries for 30 yards?

None of their beat writer’s have shared any more info. What do they pay these clowns for? Anybody gonna ask the question?

”Might be a Gio day tomorrow”

In depth reporting & analysis only an insider could provide