dontclapGonorrhea

Joe Mixon 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tomei7 said:

Believe it or not but Gio has actually did pretty well from a fantasy standpoint in the past filling in for Mixon


I remember reading a blurb in the past saying Gio has averaged 80 and a TD when he starts for Mixon. Can’t remember where I saw this stat. Or if it’s even accurate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he’s playing. Dude doesn’t miss much time usually, he’s a tough SOB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad hamster beat writer dude said he probably won’t practice again today and is “day to day”. Sounds like a game time decision come Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's Mixon's track record of sitting out all week in practice and then playing on Sunday?

For that matter, what's Taylor's philosophy on this? Does he let players play who haven't practiced?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

 

Yikes...not exactly sure what "day-to-day" is but this sounds like a game-time decision? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jubanton said:

Sigh and the MRI results still pending... 😓

they arent pending, they just didnt release them... likely because it's a foot sprain and it will be a pain tolerance issue and how he feels on sunday. if they release that info out then it puts unnecessary pressure on mixon to try and play when it might not be wise to do so if he's in pain.

-end wild speculation-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

they arent pending, they just didnt release them... likely because it's a foot sprain and it will be a pain tolerance issue and how he feels on sunday. if they release that info out then it puts unnecessary pressure on mixon to try and play when it might not be wise to do so if he's in pain.

-end wild speculation-

 

We all know that the results were back in... I am just shocked that the beat writers seem unable to give us something concrete from their 'sources'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr_Baller said:

Gio Time?

Shots of bleach time

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He’s gonna play, everyone take a deep breath. 

I will bet you $1,000,000 schrute bucks that he sits...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What % of players actually play without at least getting in a limited practice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He’s gonna play, everyone take a deep breath. 

 

Funny thing I wonder if we want him to play.

CLE rush D is more than solid. However, they give up receptions/yards to RBs via the air. Mixon will probably spend his time slamming into the line while Gio gets some reception love.

Those owners with Gio probably want Mixon to sit this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

 

Funny thing I wonder if we want him to play.

CLE rush D is more than solid. However, they give up receptions/yards to RBs via the air. Mixon will probably spend his time slamming into the line while Gio gets some reception love.

Those owners with Gio probably want Mixon to sit this week.

 I have both and I am definitely hoping Mixon sits because Mixon is clearly not heathy and I am not sure what I will do if Mixon is active.  I might pivot to Justin Jackson if he looks like he is going to play. 

Edited by panthersfan75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, panthersfan75 said:

 I have both and I am definitely hoping Mixon sits because Mixon is clearly not heathy and I am not sure what I will do if Mixon is active.  I might pivot to Justin Jackson if he looks like he is going to play. 

I’d start Jackson over either option this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’d start Jackson over either option this week. 

Yup thinking about the same. Maybe even Swift?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

I will bet you $1,000,000 schrute bucks that he sits...

I might take that bet but what's the equivalent in stanley nickels?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.