dontclapGonorrhea

Joe Mixon 2020 Outlook

Yea they invested a lot of money in him, no reason to run him into the ground with an injury for a lost season. Probably safe to assume he's out next week too with the bye after.

Edited by griffin727

4 minutes ago, panthersfan75 said:

This adds absolutely  nothing to the narrative. 

He has a 'foot injury' and he wouldn't definitively rule him out of anything other than this week's game smh.

These beat writers suck

This Ben Baby guy is a moron.

Him and his "dancing" comments the other day.

Great insight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

This Ben Baby guy is a moron.

Him and his "dancing" comments the other day.

Great insight.

Seriously. The only information he has is poolboy Zac Taylor's public comments. 

I’ve never seen so little information being given about a star player on a nfl team. This is getting ridiculous.

If the Bengals were a real NFL franchise, there would be actual reporters covering them all the time.  Remember the breathless "Zeke's working out in Mexico!  Look at this photo of him on a beach" narrative during his holdout last year?

51 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Yup, and apparently some owners were "overreacting" by constantly checking in or trading him.

Yep, that was me who was mocked for trading him for James Robinson yesterday. Someone posted a tractor emoji, which was pretty funny.

In hindsight, it was probably silly to assume dancing = able to play. I mean, was his dancing closer to the WAP or the YMCA? Makes a big difference!

Edited by sportsfreak2744
  • Haha 1

I think at least we can all agree that this season of fantasy football truly sucks.

• Like 5

Well, so far the CMC, Michael Thomas, Chubb owners have gotten screwed.  The Barkley and Dak owners have been royally screwed.  Cook has missed time.  Any others?  So as a non Mixon owner, I'm fine with him going on the shelf for a few weeks to level the playing field a little.  Of course I'm not a Mixon owner but an interested Gio one.

2 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

As a Mixon owner, I don't own Gio. And even if I did, I wouldn't play him over the other guys on my bench that I can pivot to in my 12-teamer. 

I agree, i have Gio but I’m trusting d swift and a Gibson over Gio. 

i do wish mixon was out there tho if they hold him out till bye week i won’t be mad. At least they’ll let him get healthy and maybe after seeing how much they use Gio then I’ll play him. 

We don't know the extent of Mixon's injury as of Thursday afternoon, but we do know he hasn't practiced this week. We also know that Giovani Bernard would be a must-start option if Mixon can't go in Week 7. Bernard has seen double-digit carries seven times since Mixon joined the Bengals. He's scored double-digit PPR Fantasy points in all seven games. He's topped 19 PPR points in four of them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kencav said:

We don't know the extent of Mixon's injury as of Thursday afternoon, but we do know he hasn't practiced this week. We also know that Giovani Bernard would be a must-start option if Mixon can't go in Week 7. Bernard has seen double-digit carries seven times since Mixon joined the Bengals. He's scored double-digit PPR Fantasy points in all seven games. He's topped 19 PPR points in four of them. 

Would love to see a chart 👀

13 minutes ago, CooL said:

Well, so far the CMC, Michael Thomas, Chubb owners have gotten screwed.  The Barkley and Dak owners have been royally screwed.  Cook has missed time.  Any others?  So as a non Mixon owner, I'm fine with him going on the shelf for a few weeks to level the playing field a little.  Of course I'm not a Mixon owner but an interested Gio one.

Sanders has missed 2.5 games at a minimum. CEH owners are potentially screwed by the Bell trade. Drake owners have been pretty screwed by that pick. Ekeler, Julio, the list goes on and on.

9 minutes ago, Colonel Forbin said:

Sanders has missed 2.5 games at a minimum. CEH owners are potentially screwed by the Bell trade. Drake owners have been pretty screwed by that pick. Ekeler, Julio, the list goes on and on.

Ah yes, forgot about Ekeler.  Julio too.  Forgot about Davante too.So basically the Zeke (who's already had Covid) and King Henry owners have a significant advantage.  What a year.

1 hour ago, CooL said:

Julio with mystery injuries, Melvin Gordon DUI, Titans unexpected bye week..

It’s called load management. No need to over react. He had a huge workload week 1-5. 

He’s resting...

I'm very concerned this is Lisfranc.  I have nothing other than a gut feeling though. Gio, Perine, Wms... grab 'em all.

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I'm very concerned this is Lisfranc.  I have nothing other than a gut feeling though. Gio, Perine, Wms... grab 'em all.

I mean lisfranc = foot sprain... lol. But they can be mild