Rotoworld.com Forums

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixon is easily a Top 5/10 RB talent wise, however, he’s on a terrible team, with a terrible OL, with terrible clueless coaches in a terrible organization that don’t know wtf they’re doing.   

This dude is gonna shut up ALL the haters this week with a phenomenal matchup on tap...watch.     bold prediction: 14 carries, 64 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 23 yards.  BOOK IT

Posted Images

Things are definitely trending down right now for his status this week, but I think tomorrow will be the biggest indicator. He could very easily be a limited participant tomorrow and end up suiting up for week 10. If it's another absence though then I think his chances plummet to almost zero.

Edited by GoPackGo23
1 minute ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Things are definitely trending down right now for his status this week, but I think tomorrow will be the biggest indicator. He could very easily be a limited participant tomorrow and end up suiting up for week 10. If it's another absence though then I think his chances plummet.

He will need another week I think before he's back to full-time cow.

I mean there's nothing to leak. It's a foot injury like Chris Carson. Both him and Mixon will likely end up missing similar time. These are huge unknowns. Sometimes they take upwards of 4 weeks to fully heal, sometimes 1-2 weeks. Foot injuries are just tricky.

Edited by harck
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, harck said:

I mean there's nothing to leak. It's a foot injury like Chris Carson. Both him and Mixon will likely end up missing similar time. These are huge unknowns. Sometimes they take upwards of 4 weeks to fully heal, sometimes 1-2 weeks. Foot injuries are just tricky.

I get you but was it a sprain? What did the MRI show? Why wasn't he put on IR? Just seems pretty vague is all.

The report does note that coach Zac Taylor has been encouraged by the running back's progress, with Geoff Hobson of the Bengals' official site suggesting that Mixon could return to action as soon as Sunday against the Steelers. The last time he suited up was in Week 6.

It's Wednesday. I'd be a little patient. I still think there's a decent chance he plays. If he doesn't, I'm pretty confident he will play next week. The matchup with the Steelers is kind of brutal anyway.