dewaser

Leonard Fournette 2020 Outlook

18 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Lol the ultimate cope. RoJo didn't look bad. Lenny looked slow as hell.

IMO both looked about equal, Saints def line was elite and both had little chance to make great runs. Rojo had more chances, but yeah at this time Fournette is just a handcuff. 

21 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Lol the ultimate cope. RoJo didn't look bad. Lenny looked slow as hell.

Rojo didn’t look good. Had plenty of opportunities and didn’t show anything. Fournette is the newest guy on a new team. It’s going to take a few weeks. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cs3 said:

Reading this thread is like watching a fight break out in the stands at the special olympics

To make it especially offensive, you could have said field instead of stands. 

Did people actually start him this week? Against the Saints run defense?

11 minutes ago, Deke said:

Rojo didn’t look good. Had plenty of opportunities and didn’t show anything. Fournette is the newest guy on a new team. It’s going to take a few weeks. 

Fournette isn't good. That's why he got cut and cleared waivers. He's a big name and that's all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, theking759 said:

Fournette isn't good. That's why he got cut and cleared waivers. He's a big name and that's all.

Ok bud ... thank you 

12 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

To make it especially offensive, you could have said field instead of stands. 

I was going to but I figured there's no way people on this board are as athletic as special olympians

• Haha 2

He is not startable in PPR Fantasy.

You should not have drafted Fournette to begin with, don't double down on your mistake and continue to start him. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

He is not startable in PPR Fantasy.

You should not have drafted Fournette to begin with, don't double down on your mistake and continue to start him. 

Ok Rojo now get off the computer and get some rest for next weeks game!

• Like 1

Talk about huge overreactions in here. I got this guy in the 7th and 8th rounds and he’s clearly better than Rojo. This offense will click and Fournette will dominate carries.

Btw, Jaguars ship off a LOT of talented players. The tired and bunk reasoning that they wouldn’t have gotten rid of him if he was good is senseless. Only reason they didn’t get a trade partner is because it was a week before week 1. Nobody wanted to take on that contract since few teams accounted for such a late acquisition 

1 minute ago, PisEdiRin said:

Fournette is not startable in Fantasy

WEEK ONE.

Nobody should have been starting him this week. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Talk about huge overreactions in here. I got this guy in the 7th and 8th rounds and he’s clearly better than Rojo. This offense will click and Fournette will dominate carries.

Btw, Jaguars ship off a LOT of talented players. The tired and bunk reasoning that they wouldn’t have gotten rid of him if he was good is senseless. Only reason they didn’t get a trade partner is because it was a week before week 1. Nobody wanted to take on that contract since few teams accounted for such a late acquisition 

Yeah, week one overreactions. He’s definitely someone I’d pick up if dropped. (Depending on roster)

• Like 2

People complaining about not enough carries don't understand that the main problem this game was Tom Brady. If this offense isn't that great he just isn't going to provide RB2 value. It's going to be hot hand it looks like this season.

10 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Clearly better based on what?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, theking759 said:

I wouldn’t go that far. He’s serviceable. He got cut because he’s an a**.

Edited by FitzMagic

Just now, FitzMagic said:

I wouldn’t go that far. He’s serviceable. 

Yeah he's mediocre, pretty average. Good is above average.

24 minutes ago, n4sa said:

Rojo owners looking at Fournettes 1 YPC after the game.

d91.gif

spacer.png

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Clearly better based on what?

Unlike you and many others, my analysis of the two players doesn’t ENTIRELY HINGE ON WEEK ONE 😂. Jesus Christ, you people are insufferable. Fournette had nearly 1,700 total yards last yr, 76 receptions, and 4.3 yards a carry against a stacked box rate that was one of the highest in the league.

Meanwhile Rojo was struggling to beat out BARBER for a lead role.

This is hilarious 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Unlike you and many others, my analysis of the two players doesn’t ENTIRELY HINGE ON WEEK ONE 😂. Jesus Christ, you people are insufferable. Fournette had nearly 1,700 total yards last yr, 76 receptions, and 4.3 yards a carry against a stacked box rate that was one of the highest in the league.

Meanwhile Rojo was struggling to beat out BARBER for a lead role.

This is hilarious 

Lenny had a worse PFF grade. His stats were inflated by one game. He's just not that good. Sorry about your bust.

• Haha 1

The guy had 5 carries on a team that he was just traded to. Your going to make an analysis on a player based on that? Go ahead. Easy hold for me. "Rojo" still looks pedestrian nothing has changed here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevenSC400 said:

The guy had 5 carries on a team that he was just traded to. Your going to make an analysis on a player based on that? Go ahead. Easy hold for me. "Rojo" still looks pedestrian nothing has changed here. 

Fournette has always been pedestrian himself.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Fournette has always been pedestrian himself.

If you think Fournette has been pedestrian then Rojo shouldn't even be in the NFL. Fournette has had some incredible games when healthy. Rojos best runs go for about 10 yards max. 

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, theking759 said:

Lenny had a worse PFF grade. His stats were inflated by one game. He's just not that good. Sorry about your bust.

I’m sure Rojo, the guy who couldn’t beat out Barber, had an AMAZING PFF grade 🤣😂. Hilarious 

Just now, StevenSC400 said:

If you think Fournette has been pedestrian then Rojo shouldn't even be in the NFL. Fournette has had some incredible games when healthy. Rojos best runs go for about 10 yards max. 

This guy clearly took Rojo (which was bone headed even without Fournette there) and now is praying Rojo doesn’t have his job taken. Too late, because Fournette will be dominating touches by week 4. 

4 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

This guy clearly took Rojo (which was bone headed even without Fournette there) and now is praying Rojo doesn’t have his job taken. Too late, because Fournette will be dominating touches by week 4. 

I have four RBs on my 16 team keeper/dynasty league. Derrick Henry, Kamara, Antonio Gibson, and RoJo. So I don't need RoJo unless someone gets hurt.